Windows 10: Create the Exchange account

Discus and support Create the Exchange account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 无法在Mail下添加Exchange的邮箱,错误原因显示账户密码不正确,烦请帮忙解决,谢谢。(BTW: 系统版本是win10家庭版,想要绑定的邮箱在另外一台电脑可以添加到Exchange账户中,所以应该不是邮箱问题) [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by XUJI007, Jul 10, 2019.

1. XUJI007 Win User

Create the Exchange account

无法在Mail下添加Exchange的邮箱,错误原因显示账户密码不正确,烦请帮忙解决,谢谢。(BTW: 系统版本是win10家庭版,想要绑定的邮箱在另外一台电脑可以添加到Exchange账户中,所以应该不是邮箱问题)

Create the Exchange account 7f9937c9-d051-4b3e-ac0f-020a40fb7a15?upload=true.png

:)

XUJI007, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 10, 2019
  3. neogeo119 Win User
    Multiple Exchange Calendars for one exchange account

I have created additional calendars under my own exchange account, on WP7 i can only view my default calendar, is it possible to add my other calendars under my own account?

or add other calendars from other accounts?

neogeo119, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Create the Exchange account

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Create the Exchange account

1. Create the Exchange account - Similar Threads - Create Exchange account

2. How can I delete an exchange account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete an exchange account?: Hello there. I added an exhance account to my Windows 11 computer, but I can't see my account and it constantly asks for active sync policy manager broker administrator permission. I gave permission once, but it warns again every reboot and 1 hour. Now I want to remove my...
  3. How can I delete an exchange account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete an exchange account?: Hello there. I added an exhance account to my Windows 11 computer, but I can't see my account and it constantly asks for active sync policy manager broker administrator permission. I gave permission once, but it warns again every reboot and 1 hour. Now I want to remove my...
  4. Exchanges

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Exchanges: I recently purchased the wrong version of Minecraft on accident and I want to exchange it for the right one but I cannot. Is there any way to be able to do that since I do not want money back and instead just want another version of the same game?...
  5. Cortana for Android - adding exchange account

in Cortana
    Cortana for Android - adding exchange account: Is there a way to add a Microsoft Exchange calendar to the Cortana for Android app? The app detected my existing Outlook.com email account and I can update that calendar....
  6. Mail app failing for Exchange accounts, 0x86000c29

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app failing for Exchange accounts, 0x86000c29: I'm trying to link the Mail app to a couple of Exchange email accounts at other companies, and I'm having issues ONLY with one of the four PC's I'm using to do this that I've set up over the past week or so. I actually had the accounts running on only this PC in the past...
  7. Problem while connecting to exchange account

Problem while connecting to exchange account: I have (kind of) the same problem while connecting to any Microsoft exchange, either the one from my university or my personnal Microsoft account that I use for Windows Store. In either case, when I enter all the informations needed, it takes a little time and then say that...
  8. cannot set up outlook with exchange account

cannot set up outlook with exchange account: I cannot set up my Microsoft 365 account with my exchange account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/cannot-set-up-outlook-with-exchange-account/8cdf4031-12a9-48ff-b102-12780d345989
  9. Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange

in Browsers and Email
    Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange: Hello Guys and Gals After the recent migration of MS Email , i now notice i have duplicate accounts of multiple account , and i would like to remove the ones before the MS migration , and i dont know which ones to Remove, i believe the the Active Account was before the...
  10. Mail App & Exchange Account

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App & Exchange Account: My university account comes up with the error code 0x85002012 (Something went wrong: we can't sync right now). Whenever I add the account (via Exchange or manual server configuration) it works for a week to a month, but it starts doing this after some amount of time. Is their...