Windows 10: Create vanishing emails for general use.

Discus and support Create vanishing emails for general use. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have received one of these once. Can it be done without using an external link or executable? It didn't trip my virus checker. It was a sort of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Owen N, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Owen N Win User

Create vanishing emails for general use.

I have received one of these once.

Can it be done without using an external link or executable?

It didn't trip my virus checker.

It was a sort of jokey email from a largish young woman, commenting on a Yahoo group, several years ago.

No other stuff seemed to be loaded onto my PC at the time.

I noticed the topic when I was doing online searches.

:)

Owen N, Feb 6, 2021

2. Vanishing emails

Hi Jeni,

To troubleshoot the error with your email settings, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press WinKey + R button.
    • Type in outlook.exe /cleanviews.
    • Continue with the on-screen process.

Let us know how it goes.

Engelsen Fad, Feb 6, 2021
  3. davidhk Win User
    Desktop Icons vanished

To : DrAS,

Just to elaborate what Berton has told you..........that you are on Tablet Mode.
    If it is what Berton has suggested, you can have your desktop back. Follow steps below................
    Bottom right next to Time, there is a notification icon > click it > click Tablet mode.
    You should have your desktop back.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

Create vanishing emails for general use. [​IMG]

davidhk, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Create vanishing emails for general use.

Email

Hello,

Thank you for reaching us on the forum with your concern.

As per the issue description you have two email id's and you want to change your secondary email to primary on your pc.

I would suggest you to switch the login account to Local user account. Then switch back to Microsoft account which you want to use. You may follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Switch to local user account

Follow these steps to create a “Local User account”.

• Press “Windows key +W”.
    • Type “users” without quotes in the search box.
    • Then select “Users” from the left panel.
    • You will get an option “Switch to a Local account” right below your user account name.
    • Select “Switch to a local account” option.
    • Enter the required details.
    • Then login to the local account and check how it works.

Step 2: Switch back to Microsoft account

Follow these steps to create a “Microsoft account”.

• Press “Windows key +W”.
    • Type “users” without quotes in the search box.
    • Then select “Users” from the left panel.
    • Select “Switch to Microsoft account” right below your user account name.
    • Enter the required details (Primary Email ID).
    • Restart the computer and then try to login using new Primary account.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Create vanishing emails for general use.

1. Create vanishing emails for general use. - Similar Threads - Create vanishing emails

2. creating a new email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    creating a new email: I'm trying to create a new email, then I get to a page where it says "enter the code sent to"... the new email I'm trying to make... But I can't access the code because the email doesn't exist yet, could someone help me figure this out because it's really stressful....
  3. creating a new email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    creating a new email: I'm trying to create a new email, then I get to a page where it says "enter the code sent to"... the new email I'm trying to make... But I can't access the code because the email doesn't exist yet, could someone help me figure this out because it's really stressful....
  4. create an email association

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    create an email association: When I try to forward photos I downloaded of friends from Facebook, I right click and select "send to email recipient", then I get a message saying "You need to create an email association" **** why doesn't the stupid pc use what I always use? It shouldn't be MY job and it...
  5. Vanishing emails in inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vanishing emails in inbox: The entire contents of my inbox, years' worth of emails. vanished yesterday. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vanishing-emails-in-inbox/c3c00451-d606-46d4-a348-48b4c4361d7e"
  6. Email used to create Microsoft account permanently associated with it?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Email used to create Microsoft account permanently associated with it?: A few months ago, I decided to use another email address with my Microsoft account. I linked it, made it the primary alias, and I deleted the original email address, the one I used to create the account, I think back in the live.com days (2013, anyway). When I go to "Your...
  7. BSOD During general use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD During general use: While doing normal browsing in chrome and operating windows applications such as explorer I get BSOD. I was also getting frequent issues when playing CS:GO although they seems to have been improved after reinstalling nVidia drivers after using display driver uninstaller. 66902
  8. BSOD in general use

BSOD in general use: Hi, new PC build here, yet have had a few crashes (6). First one at the start of the month was a KMODE EXCEPTION which was likely due to not enough vcore on my overclock, but since then it has been DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS EQUAL, seemingly by NETIO.SYS or ntoskrnl.exe. 77194
  9. BSOD During General Use

BSOD During General Use: Hello, I'd like to have some assistance regarding my BSOD problems. They occur during general use like web browsing, file management, and at any time really. If any information is required, please inform me. Here is a zip of what I was told to upload. Attachment 53162 33492
  10. general issues, or to not create problems once installed

in Windows 10 Support
    general issues, or to not create problems once installed: MY opinion on Win10, after many good and very bad experiences, is once you have it up and running, don't uninstall parts, or disable parts of the Win10 unless you are absolutely sure you are not messing something up. It appears that is you uninstall one feature it may stop...