Windows 10: "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App

Discus and support "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why the above mentioned feature is not available on the insider build photos app ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TusharGhodke, Mar 8, 2019.

1. "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App

Why the above mentioned feature is not available on the insider build photos app ??

:)

TusharGhodke, Mar 8, 2019

2. Music and Video Preview apps

The links on MS pages don't seem to take you to the correct place.

You get what looks like a good link, but pressing the [install] button just starts spinning the wait icon.

I had to go to the Store (beta) and search for Preview, then press view all > in the apps list

Scroll down (over?) to the last apps listed and install from those links.

I'm not sure how they changed though (other than losing the Radio feature in Music) because I didn't use the previous Music or Video apps.

Slartybart, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Is the "Recommended" music in the Microsoft Photos app royalty free?

The Microsoft Photos app supports creating a video. One of the options is to add music. About 30 musical pieces are listed as "recommended" choices. Are all these musical tracks royalty free and freely usable in a video authored using this interface and
    then posted to the web? Thanks.

BenParker5, Mar 8, 2019
  4. "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App

Photos App Music

Is the music in the photos app royalty free? Can a school use the photos app (and the music in it) to create a promo video that can be posted and distributed?

I can't seem to find documentation about the licensing of the music in Microsoft photos app.

DustinRuffell, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

"Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App

1. "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App - Similar Threads - Create Video Music

2. Create Video in Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create Video in Photos App: When creating a Video in the Photos App, a file in the Pictures folder was created call Video Projects. It was easy for me to delete these files when disk space use became excessive. I recently installed the newest release of Windows 10 and the Video Projects folder is not...
  3. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App: Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app that can be used as background copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?...
  4. Music , Photos and Video queries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music , Photos and Video queries: Why is there no category for Music, Photos and Video under Windows 10, but they do exist in other Windows versions? Does Windows 10 not support music, photos and video?...
  5. Photo App- not having the Video project feature

Photo App- not having the Video project feature: My version of Windows 10 doesn't have a N. I read that in some versions you need to download a feature media file but when I tried is keep saying that my windows version don't need that update. What I can do to find the video project feature?...
  6. Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music: Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-music-in-microsofts-photos-app-for-video/39970ae4-d6b1-41c6-900c-13a416cfe18c
  7. Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App

Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App: Dear Sirs, If I want to make a video clip by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that is in the Background music Item called: "Come with me" - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music? If I need to buy - To...
  8. Fade out video and music in Microsoft Photo app

Fade out video and music in Microsoft Photo app: How do I make a fade in / fade out in the Microsoft Photo app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fade-out-video-and-music-in-microsoft-photo-app/3cee28f1-e921-4629-b5f0-c744f5150e6d
  9. Windows Photo app: how to move the added music in a created video

Windows Photo app: how to move the added music in a created video: Hi there, I am creating a video with Microsofts Photo app. I added music, but the song only plays at the beginning of the video and not at the later point where I want that song. How can I move the song to a later point in my video? Thanks Denise_099...
  10. The photos app no longer has a feature to create videos.

The photos app no longer has a feature to create videos.: What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/the-photos-app-no-longer-has-a-feature-to-create/202ef136-92c2-4e6b-bac7-36955a101699