Windows 10: Create Windows Defender Offline Scan shortcut in Windows 10

Discus and support Create Windows Defender Offline Scan shortcut in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Fingers crossed for you. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Cliff S, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Create Windows Defender Offline Scan shortcut in Windows 10

Fingers crossed for you.

Brink, Mar 3, 2016
  2. Cliff S New Member

Somehow the first repair install(from an ISO in File Explorer).... broke Windows*Eek! Black screen white underline cursor*Shock!
    I then re-imaged... the same*Huh!
    Went into BIOS and(I did not do this) UEFI was turned off*Confused*Confused*Confused
    So I turned it back on, and repaired Boot with Macrium,
    Now I'm trying with a USB thumbdrive.
    Now I'm crossing my fingers too
    Create Windows Defender Offline Scan shortcut in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Cliff S, Mar 3, 2016
  3. Cliff S New Member
    It Worked!!!
    The repair install worked!!!
    (Was there ever any doubt?)
    Offline Scan is repaired

Create Windows Defender Offline Scan shortcut in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Cliff S, Mar 3, 2016
  4. Hemimax Win User

Great job guys, the shortcut and icon work great.

Hemimax, Mar 4, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Thanks*Smile

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Create Windows Defender Offline Scan shortcut in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Create Defender Offline

2. Windows defender offline scan not scanning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender offline scan not scanning: The windows defender offline scan is not working. It just shows the blue screen after restarting and that box displaying windows defender offline and that's it. No scan progress is there everytime....
  3. Windows defender offline scan not scanning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender offline scan not scanning: The windows defender offline scan is not working. It just shows the blue screen after restarting and that box displaying windows defender offline and that's it. No scan progress is there everytime....
  4. Windows defender offline scan not scanning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows defender offline scan not scanning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender offline scan not scanning: Whenever I start the defender's offline scan, it will restart my computer then show the blue screen displaying windows offline scan but after this nothing will happen and it will restart again. It will not show any progress of scan. I tried to do it in safe mode but in that...
  6. Windows defender offline scan not scanning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender offline scan not scanning: Whenever I start the defender's offline scan, it will restart my computer then show the blue screen displaying windows offline scan but after this nothing will happen and it will restart again. It will not show any progress of scan. I tried to do it in safe mode but in that...
  7. Windows defender offline scan not scanning

8. Window defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window defender Offline Scan: I want to do offline scan but my system is asking me for the Bitlocker recovery key of 10th Oct. 2019 whereas the one available in my Ms account is that of 26th Nov. 2018. As a result of this I could not go on with the offline scanning. Please I need help to resolve this...
  9. Windows Defender offline scan

Windows Defender offline scan: What's the consensus on the WD offline scan, any good? 124404
  10. Windows Defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Defender Offline Scan: Hello. I have been cleaning my Windows 10 laptop of junk files and decided to do an offline scan. When my laptop restarted, instead of the usual offline scan that I see everytime I do it, I saw a blue screen where a message “Your PC/device needs to be repaired.” I inserted my...