Windows 10: created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks

Discus and support created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cumulative Update for Windows 10 KB5007186 - Failed to install 0x80070005. the updater is failing to install for all the machines. Windows 10 21H1.open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hussain Aziz Hassan, Nov 24, 2021.

1. created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 KB5007186 - Failed to install 0x80070005. the updater is failing to install for all the machines. Windows 10 21H1.open a ticket with micros ft but i got no response.

:)

Hussain Aziz Hassan, Nov 24, 2021

2. Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks

Beginning of February I purchased a Dell Precision 75320 mobile workstation with Windows 10 Pro.

Initial install of Window 10 Pro was a total disaster, Dell support determined it was a faulty HD so they sent a new HD with Win 10 Pro image.

This install went better, but still ran into problems. Dell provided an image for me to download onto a jump drive, was finally able to get installed and somewhat functional.

Through all this, I have two (2) open tickets with Microsoft, attempting to get help with Win 10 Pro, Office 365 and Acrobat Addin only showing up in some Office 365 apps, but not in Outlook.

Ticket #13074270 - Still open, no response for weeks despite my providing additional information, repeated email replies asking for status. Last response I had from Kyle was that he was researching the issue.

Ticket #13277535 - Had a call with Kevin on Tuesday, 2/26, where he could not resolve the issue. We were supposed to have a followup with a higher level tech on Wednesday, 2/27, but I did not receive a callback. Last response was Thursday, 2/28 providing
    me some additional instructions in order to prepare for a Friday, 3/1 call at 4pm MST. No call on Friday, 3/1. I have emailed repeatedly asking for updates, providing additional information and screen shots. No response.

This is highly frustrating that Microsoft technicians do not follow up on serious issues that affect customers. Your products are not working as they should. These are the same products that work fine on the Windows 7 computer that this new computer replaced.

Jerry Bichsel, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

I definitely understand the situation. Personally, I would recommend you to get in touch with the same live support for the follow up with the ticket numbers you’ve provided. To find a support entity you can reach out to,
    please check Global Customer Service phone numbers.

We, at Microsoft Community forums, provide the technical suggestions for any queries posted. You may provide us the issue details and we’ll be glad to assist you with the troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 24, 2021
  4. created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks

1. created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks - Similar Threads - created Microsoft ticket

2. Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket: I have a very frustrating situation.I opened a support ticket 4 days agao as my son's account has an issue on it which I believe is server side and needs technical support to fix.I was told I would get a phone call back within 24 hours, but never did. The ticket was left...
  3. Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket: I have a very frustrating situation.I opened a support ticket 4 days agao as my son's account has an issue on it which I believe is server side and needs technical support to fix.I was told I would get a phone call back within 24 hours, but never did. The ticket was left...
  4. created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 KB5007186 - Failed to install 0x80070005. the updater is failing to install for all the machines. Windows 10 21H1.open a ticket with micros ft but i got no response....
  5. created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 KB5007186 - Failed to install 0x80070005. the updater is failing to install for all the machines. Windows 10 21H1.open a ticket with micros ft but i got no response....
  6. two updates the last week of june

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    two updates the last week of june: My pc has to be logged in every time so I always know when I am inflicted with a update. I got one in the last week of june and my browser started crashing. At that time it was only crashing my browser. I was using the ccleaner browser so I then tried chrome and it was no...
  7. over two weeks, still getting Blue Screen KB5001330

over two weeks, still getting Blue Screen KB5001330: After two weeks or more, trying everything I can find to do, I am still getting the blue screen. I've uninstalled KB5001330, paused updates. I check, there is no memory.dmp files, can't seem to get computer to create any. Will there be a fix for this? I've backed up...
  8. A few weeks back--around Microsoft Update loaded some updates that have rendered my...

A few weeks back--around Microsoft Update loaded some updates that have rendered my...: A few weeks back Microsoft Update loaded some updates that have rendered my computer useless. It started after this update: July 14, 2020—KB4565483 OS Builds 18362.959 and 18363.959 My computer immediately slowed WAY down after that update... and kept locking up. But I...
  9. Taskbar still shows on top of borderless fullscreen apps since an update around two months...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar still shows on top of borderless fullscreen apps since an update around two months...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/darklinkpower [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0sxbn/taskbar_still_shows_on_top_of_borderless/
  10. Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks: Beginning of February I purchased a Dell Precision 75320 mobile workstation with Windows 10 Pro. Initial install of Window 10 Pro was a total disaster, Dell support determined it was a faulty HD so they sent a new HD with Win 10 Pro image. This install went better, but...