Windows 10: Created an account in Outlook it showed up only in the mail app

Discus and support Created an account in Outlook it showed up only in the mail app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I work for a small IT company, one of our clients recently upgraded her windows 7 machine to windows 10. She called asking me to add a second account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CalvinistNeo, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Created an account in Outlook it showed up only in the mail app

I work for a small IT company, one of our clients recently upgraded her windows 7 machine to windows 10. She called asking me to add a second account to her Outlook. After what seemed like several failed attempts I noticed that she got pop up from the mail app when I sent her a test e-mail. Now it shows an entry for the email account in Outlook I can't delete it or change it and no mail goes to it. Has anyone ran into anything like this?

submitted by /u/CalvinistNeo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CalvinistNeo, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Michael87 Win User
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Created an account in Outlook it showed up only in the mail app [​IMG]

Michael87, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Created an account in Outlook it showed up only in the mail app

Mail app says account is synced, but account not showing up in app

When I first installed Windows 10, I added two Gmail accounts to the mail app and everything worked fine. Suddenly, neither account is showing up in the app, yet when I try to re-add the account, it says it already exists. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

robynjeannette, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Created an account in Outlook it showed up only in the mail app

1. Created an account in Outlook it showed up only in the mail app - Similar Threads - Created account Outlook

2. No incoming Mail app alerts for Outlook account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No incoming Mail app alerts for Outlook account: Since July's update I'm not receiving mail alerts anymore for my Outlook account when the Mail app is closed. The moment I open the app all alerts flows in. My Gmail account in the very same app is working fine.I'm using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.2134What I tried:-...
  3. No incoming Mail app alerts for Outlook account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No incoming Mail app alerts for Outlook account: Since July's update I'm not receiving mail alerts anymore for my Outlook account when the Mail app is closed. The moment I open the app all alerts flows in. My Gmail account in the very same app is working fine.I'm using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.2134What I tried:-...
  4. Outlook mail account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook mail account?: I'm not able to get into my acct. Why nor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-account/063e129e-fb9c-4274-8320-0c72be27e9a4
  5. Folders created in in outlook mail app for android are not being created in win10 mail app...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders created in in outlook mail app for android are not being created in win10 mail app...: Folders created in outlook mail app for android are not being created in win10 mail app and fails to add the folder manually It works on the 3 android devices I own with no issues....
  6. Mail and Calendar app stuck on Creating account

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar app stuck on Creating account: All, My Mail and Calendar app has failed to work since this morning. It stopped receiving any mail this morning, with the reset of the mail app pretty much making it useless. [img] I have reset the app, restarted the computer and now the next step if it has to happen, a...
  7. Outlook showing up twice in default mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook showing up twice in default mail app: Hello, I have read many similar responses to this question but none have been the fix for me. I configured a new computer for a user and installed both the latest version of O365 and Adobe Reader on the machine. We ran into a problem where pdf to mail feature in Reader...
  8. mail account with outlook

in Browsers and Email
    mail account with outlook: I keep seeding this message, “An encrypted connection to your mail services is not available” when I try to set up an email account. I have windows 10 and Outlook 2010. I’m to the point where I don’t believe that outlook can handle making an email account. Is there some other...
  9. mail account with outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail account with outlook: I keep seeding this message, “An encrypted connection to your mail services is not available” when I try to set up an email account. I have windows 10 and Outlook 2010. I’m to the point where I don’t believe that outlook can handle making an email account. Is there some other...
  10. Mail app says account is synced, but account not showing up in app

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app says account is synced, but account not showing up in app: When I first installed Windows 10, I added two Gmail accounts to the mail app and everything worked fine. Suddenly, neither account is showing up in the app, yet when I try to re-add the account, it says it already exists. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. [img] [img]...