Windows 10: Created Website in IIS - This site can't be reached

Discus and support Created Website in IIS - This site can't be reached in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have created a static webpage on IIS using windows server 2016 Reference -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MJ_786_459, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Created Website in IIS - This site can't be reached

I have created a static webpage on IIS using windows server 2016 Reference - https://www.atlantic.net/hipaa-compliant-hosting/how-to-build-static-website-iis/#:~:text=Open%20Server%20Manager%2C%20and%20select,Information%20Services%20IIS%20Manager.&text=In%20the%20Connections%20pane%2C%20right,and%20then%20click%20Add%20Website.&text=In%20the%20Add%20Website%20dialog,in%20the%20Site%20name%20box.

After the configuration, when i clicked the Browse website **** on 192.168.1.7:80http, the webpage showing that, "This site can't be reached".

Please suggest.

:)

MJ_786_459, Apr 1, 2021

2. IIS not working - unable to create a website

I have Windows 10 Pro. After enabling IIS, I do not see Default Website under
    C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ and when I try to use a Create Website dialog, some of the options are missing and an OK button is disabled (grayed out).

I enabled and disabled IIS with ALL options several times, with all required reboots, nothing helps.

Michael Agranov, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    creating a website with Blend 2015

Can't help much as this is a Windows 10 Forum, but suggest you start here: Creating a UI by using Blend - Visual Studio 2015

Erdeslawe, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Created Website in IIS - This site can't be reached

“IIS admin service” fails to appear in the list,

I couldn’t figure out which role does create this service

Created Website in IIS - This site can't be reached [​IMG]

jamal numan, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Created Website in IIS - This site can't be reached

1. Created Website in IIS - This site can't be reached - Similar Threads - Created Website IIS

2. This site can't be reached on almost all websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This site can't be reached on almost all websites: Hello, I have a problem accesing almost all websites on my laptop since new Windows update. There's no problem reaching them on different device phone connected to the same Wi-Fi and mobile hotspot so probably it's not about internet connection. The same websites don't open...
  3. This site can't be reached on almost all websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This site can't be reached on almost all websites: Hello, I have a problem accesing almost all websites on my laptop since new Windows update. There's no problem reaching them on different device phone connected to the same Wi-Fi and mobile hotspot so probably it's not about internet connection. The same websites don't open...
  4. browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available: Hi,I have a not-so-new PC purchased new with W7, then I took the free upgrade to W10 several years back. The processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, with 8GB of memory. Yes, I know I need to upgrade my machine, but I use this machine only for documents and web...
  5. browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available: Hi,I have a not-so-new PC purchased new with W7, then I took the free upgrade to W10 several years back. The processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, with 8GB of memory. Yes, I know I need to upgrade my machine, but I use this machine only for documents and web...
  6. browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. This site can't be reached.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This site can't be reached.: Please help me with This site can't be reached. Will open YouTube and Google but not Wells Fargo. for example. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached/3fd712af-fcee-4ea9-8dce-e13e9c2d5f26
  8. This site can't be reached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This site can't be reached: Why is Win 10 Eating My Internet Traffic?? Multiple browsers Edge, Firefox, Chrome have tried and all fail to connect to a specific site I'm on a Home network behind a Verizon FIOS Quantum router. The router has an ICMP echo ping applet that shows that the site is alive and...
  9. "This site can't be reached"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "This site can't be reached": Hi, I am having issues launching other websites and it keeps displaying "this site can't be reached". Do you have any idea what is happening? And how to fix it? Thank you in advance for your response....
  10. Can't reach a site

in Browsers and Email
    Can't reach a site: Whole week can't reach site Vip mobile | Privatni from any browser from "normal" latest 1903 with any browser. What could it be ? From Fast insider no problem. Any ideas ? 139846

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iis create website This site cant be reached