Windows 10: Created windows account with misspelled email

Discus and support Created windows account with misspelled email in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, when i created my windows account i accidentally mispelled it so now it wont let me log in or recover/reset the password because it wont send it to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by 11Ab11, Jun 8, 2019.

1. 11Ab11 Win User

Created windows account with misspelled email

Hi, when i created my windows account i accidentally mispelled it so now it wont let me log in or recover/reset the password because it wont send it to my actual email and i cant get pass the login to get into the desktop at all.

:)

11Ab11, Jun 8, 2019
  2. EdProchak Win User

Removing Email & App account that was removed from teh server

Our system Admin initially created my account with a misspelling in the email address. he then created a correct account and deleted the misspelled email account. I deleted the misspelled account in my outlook. But Windows still lists the misspelled account
    in Settings -> Email & app accounts. I cannot find a way to delete this account from Windows. Thanks in advance for a solution.

EdProchak, Jun 8, 2019
  3. mic380 Win User
    email on windows 10 administrator account is misspell

email on windows 10 administrator account is misspell how to I correct this to the correct spelling?

mic380, Jun 8, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Created windows account with misspelled email - Similar Threads - Created account misspelled

2. Recovery Email Misspelled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Email Misspelled: I am assisting someone who cannot sign-in to windows on their laptop. They mistyped their email address for both the account and recovery email typed ggmail.com instead of gmail.com. When we put in an account recovery request it said the automated system has determined the...
  3. Recovery Email Misspelled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Email Misspelled: I am assisting someone who cannot sign-in to windows on their laptop. They mistyped their email address for both the account and recovery email typed ggmail.com instead of gmail.com. When we put in an account recovery request it said the automated system has determined the...
  4. Misspelled on my own email sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Misspelled on my own email sign in: I was trying to sign into my Microsoft email on my personal PC. After several attempts and changing my passwords. I realized that the email address is spelle incorrectly. Q: How can I delete the incorrect email address and enter the correct one?...
  5. create/ associate a windows account with work email

in Windows 10 Customization
    create/ associate a windows account with work email: So I have Matlab under a work license for my work email, so I was wondering if I could add that (organizational non hotmail) email to my microsoft/ personal computer account so I can use matlab from home at least I think thats the reason I can't seem to think of anything...
  6. Admin account created on hacked email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin account created on hacked email: Hi, my computer has been setup on an account that was hacked. How do I change the settings to link to my new account and password and not the old one? Thanks...
  7. Misspelled email address login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Misspelled email address login: We don't know what happened, but my friend's daughter was using the laptop and did something and now the only user option to login is misspelled. We don't see an option to switch users or to login with the correct email address. We did go through and successfully change...
  8. Misspelled email address login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Misspelled email address login: We don't know what happened, but my friend's daughter was using the laptop and did something and now the only user option to login is misspelled. We don't see an option to switch users or to login with the correct email address. We did go through and successfully change...
  9. Unable to create folders in email account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create folders in email account.: I have two email accounts linked together in Window mail and only one has the option to add folders. What happen to the other one?...
  10. Administrator account name is misspelled

in Windows 10 Support
    Administrator account name is misspelled: I got it repaired, All... Went into netplwiz, checked the properties on my main account and the user name was misspelled. Corrected the spelling and everything is fine now... 88468

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account misspelled

2. my windows account that i created with microsoft account has a misspelt name

3. how to correct spelling of email address windows 10 outlook acct