Windows 10: Creating a .bat for the QoS

Discus and support Creating a .bat for the QoS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to create a .bat file that does this: Configuration > administrator templates > network > QoS Packet Scheduler > Limit reservable bandwidth >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SightUp, Jan 28, 2020.

1. SightUp Win User

Creating a .bat for the QoS

I want to create a .bat file that does this:
    How can I do this?

:)

SightUp, Jan 28, 2020

2. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 28, 2020
  3. how to disable Qos packet schedular to get 100% of internet speed?i have win 10 Home 64bit

Hello Alexey,

We understand that you would like to disable QOS packet scheduler in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

The Quality of Service Packet Scheduler is a Windows platform component that is enabled by default on Windows. This scheduler is designed to control the IP traffic for various network services, including Real Time Communications traffic.

You can follow the steps below to disable QOS packet scheduler however it is not recommended:

• Press Windows + R key from your keyboard.
    • Type gpedit.msc on the run box.
    • Expand the "local computer policy" branch.
    • Expand the "administrative templates" branch.
    • Expand the "network branch".
    • Highlight the "QOS Packet Scheduler" in left window.
    • In right window double click the "Bandwidth Limit" setting.
    • On setting tab check the "enabled" item.
    • Where it says "Bandwidth limit %" change it to read 0.
    • Reboot and check if it helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Creating a .bat for the QoS

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Creating a .bat for the QoS

1. Creating a .bat for the QoS - Similar Threads - Creating bat QoS

2. Policy Based Qos not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Policy Based Qos not working: I'm trying to limit smb share file transfer speed using policy based Qos but it's not taking any effect. I did system restart and sign-out but still same.Qos packet scheduler option is enabled in network adapter properties list.Policy config:Policy_name: smb_limitSpecify DSCP...
  3. Policy Based Qos not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Policy Based Qos not working: I'm trying to limit smb share file transfer speed using policy based Qos but it's not taking any effect. I did system restart and sign-out but still same.Qos packet scheduler option is enabled in network adapter properties list.Policy config:Policy_name: smb_limitSpecify DSCP...
  4. Policy Based Qos not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Create a .bat or script file for the following actions.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Create a .bat or script file for the following actions.: So I have a app called AltServer that occasionally "dies" and doesn't work with my phone. So a "fix" I "found" is to kill the old, the currently running Altserver.exe and rerun Altserver.exe with administrator privileges. So, can anyone help me create a .bat file or some kind...
  6. bat“”“”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bat“”“”: [ATTACH] WIN10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bat%E5%8F%B3%E9%94%AE%E6%B2%A1%E6%9C%89%E6%89%93/d78679c5-483a-4fb9-89ac-7b578ca1f76f
  7. Qos or similar turned on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Qos or similar turned on?: Hello, So i got myself a intel CT gigabit nic. Qos is off in router Qos & vlan turned off in adapter settings. Yet download / upload decreases 30-50% when watching youtube or a twitch stream? Whats going on? Thx submitted by /u/user_982396 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 QoS not working

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 QoS not working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 QoS or Quality of Service is a terminology which means how any network related device managers data traffic to reduce the loss of data, packet, latency, and jitter on the net. It can control and manage network resource [...] This post Windows 10...
  9. QoS Powershell freezing network adapter properties.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    QoS Powershell freezing network adapter properties.: I'm using powershell to set QoS on my system with the following commands: New-NetQosPolicy -Name Wildcard -IPProtocolMatchCondition Both -NetworkProfile All -ThrottleRateActionBitsPerSecond 8 -MinBandwidthWeightAction 70 It limits every application to 8 Bits....
  10. Not able to launch certain .exe files with created .bat shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Not able to launch certain .exe files with created .bat shortcuts: Hello, To be able to use custom tiles on the Start Menu, I make .bat files of .exe files to use them as shortcuts to launch the .exe files. I make the .bat file by opening Notepad, pasting the directory path of the .exe file in quotes, and then save it as a .bat file. This...