Windows 10: Creating a Bootable drive on a mac for my PC

Discus and support Creating a Bootable drive on a mac for my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I am attempting to join you all with windows and have just build my first PC! I have the iso file but am having some trouble on how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jheezbruv, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Creating a Bootable drive on a mac for my PC

Hello Everyone,

I am attempting to join you all with windows and have just build my first PC! I have the iso file but am having some trouble on how to create a bootable drive on my MacBook pro (2018) for my new PC. Please help!

submitted by /u/jheezbruv
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jheezbruv, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Chewy Win User
    Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Apr 14, 2020
  4. DColb Win User

Creating a Bootable drive on a mac for my PC

How to create a bootable ISO on a flash drive?

I received the error code 0xc000014c and have been trying to create a bootable flash drive, but have so far not had any luck. Some background info: I am using a mac, as my broken PC is the only Windows PC in the house. I have the Windows 10 ISO downloaded
    onto my flash drive, but it cannot boot without another program. How can I make that flash drive a bootable device, if I'm on a Mac, and my Windows PC won't boot?

DColb, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Creating a Bootable drive on a mac for my PC

1. Creating a Bootable drive on a mac for my PC - Similar Threads - Creating Bootable drive

2. Creating a bootable USB drive from a Mac

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating a bootable USB drive from a Mac: Hey everyone, need some help creating a bootable windows 10 USB drive with a MacBook Pro 2017 era. From what I’ve gathered I can’t use windows media creation tool, and boot camp assistant on my computer will not allow me to set my USB as the destination for the ISO files....
  3. Is there any way to create bootable USB on Mac

Is there any way to create bootable USB on Mac: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/justin990145 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iv8c5w/is_there_any_way_to_create_bootable_usb_on_mac/
  4. Create a bootable USB stick via Mac?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Create a bootable USB stick via Mac?: Hello, I recently assembled a new PC, but now I need a bootable USB stick. Unfortunately I only have a Mac at home and don't know exactly how to create Windows 10 on the USB stick. I've already looked at a lot of things, but everybody does it differently. Can somebody...
  5. Creating a bootable Windows 10 USB on a Mac

Creating a bootable Windows 10 USB on a Mac: I just built my first PC after being a lifelong Mac user. I need to install Windows 10 on it so I need to create a bootable USB on my Mac to put on this new computer. I cannot for the life of me get this to work. Has anyone accomplished this recently? It seems like a big...
  6. How to create a Windows 10 Bootable USB on Mac for PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to create a Windows 10 Bootable USB on Mac for PC: [ATTACH]If you use Windows, it is always a good idea to have a Windows 10 Bootable USB around. My new Windows setup crashed, and I […] This post How to create a Windows 10 Bootable USB on Mac for PC is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Creating bootable USB on a Mac.

Creating bootable USB on a Mac.: I downloaded the latest ISO from Microsoft and used Unetbottin to create a bootable USB on my Mac. When I turned my PC on, I went to BIOS and it recognises the UEFI usb option and I selected it. The installation started but a few mins in ingot an error:...
  8. Creating a bootable drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating a bootable drive: I am going to be using a Clickfree backup drive as a Windows 10 bootable drive. [img] Does the bootable mage need to be burned onto the drive or can the file just be copied? 128448
  9. Creating a bootable drive

Creating a bootable drive: How can I use a USB drive that has Windows 10 CD image on there to create a bootable drive. Either USB or CD. I browse the files on the usb that I have and it has setup and folders for x86 and x64, etc....I want to make a bootable USB or CD for Windows 10. I also have a...
  10. Creating a Bootable Drive

Creating a Bootable Drive: Hello everyone, I am trying to create a bootable Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 flash drive using Rufus. This method use to work with me with all my Windows Enterprise Anniversary updates. For some reason, it is indeed not appearing when I restart my computer to boot into it....