Windows 10: Creating a Cursor

Discus and support Creating a Cursor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone help me to create a cursor I saw the other day in a youtube video- the cursor has a colored circle around it and shows a nice ripple effect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gabe55, Aug 8, 2015.

1. gabe55 Win User

Creating a Cursor

Can anyone help me to create a cursor I saw the other day in a youtube video- the cursor has a colored circle around it and shows a nice ripple effect when clicked. Btw can I post the youtube link here?

:)

gabe55, Aug 8, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How do I find/use different symbols for the mouse on the screen?

Gary, if you want to make your own cursors, here is a free application that can create/edit cursor files:

RealWorld Cursor Editor - make animated cursors

DaveM121, Aug 8, 2015
  3. LJH FL Win User
    Windows 10 install failure black screen with mouse arrow

Have a similar issue. 10 worked fine for 2 days. Then after creating a restore USB the screen went blank with only the cursor. Restart slowly gets to the sign on page. Enter password and get welcome screen with circling dots. Then the screen goes
    blank but shows cursor and occasional system busy cursor. Tried to use alternate boot up which gives the window logo and then goes to the blank screen with cursor. Hardware diagnostics are fine and pass the tests. Cannot get to setup to restore Windows
    10 or do anything.

LJH FL, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Creating a Cursor

1. Creating a Cursor - Similar Threads - Creating Cursor

2. Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update: I have generally created a new recovery drive image after each Windows Update - which is generally monthly. I actually create two just to be on the safeside. Following the April 2024 update the creation of the image fails when about 95% complete. I have rebooted the computer...
  3. Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update: I have generally created a new recovery drive image after each Windows Update - which is generally monthly. I actually create two just to be on the safeside. Following the April 2024 update the creation of the image fails when about 95% complete. I have rebooted the computer...
  4. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  5. WHENEVER A FOLDER IS CREATED, CURSOR MOVING TO FILE PATH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHENEVER A FOLDER IS CREATED, CURSOR MOVING TO FILE PATH: Hi,Whenever I create a new folder, generally, it will ask for name of the folder, but recently, the cursor was automatically moving to file at the top of the explorer and i have to again select the created folder and edit the name of the folder...
  6. WHENEVER A FOLDER IS CREATED, CURSOR MOVING TO FILE PATH

WHENEVER A FOLDER IS CREATED, CURSOR MOVING TO FILE PATH: Hi,Whenever I create a new folder, generally, it will ask for name of the folder, but recently, the cursor was automatically moving to file at the top of the explorer and i have to again select the created folder and edit the name of the folder...
  7. black screen and cursor hang after creating any new user profile - main profile works OK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen and cursor hang after creating any new user profile - main profile works OK: when i create any new profile, admin or regular user, by any method, after a very long setup, when you go to login it is black screen and cursor. task manager shows appdeploymentservice as taking up alot of CPU resource. Seems stuck somehow..but what? My main profile works...
  8. black screen and cursor hang after creating any new user profile - main profile works OK

black screen and cursor hang after creating any new user profile - main profile works OK: when i create any new profile, admin or regular user, by any method, after a very long setup, when you go to login it is black screen and cursor. task manager shows appdeploymentservice as taking up alot of CPU resource. Seems stuck somehow..but what? My main profile works...
  9. How do I create my own custom cursors for Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I create my own custom cursors for Windows: Can someone give me a step-by-step guide of how to create my own cursors, I want to make my own cursors but I am not aware how do I do it. Can someone help me?...
  10. After I press the space button, the cursor moves backwards and an empty space is created.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After I press the space button, the cursor moves backwards and an empty space is created.: It just happened to me. I wanted to insert an empty space following a string of command line in cygwin, or after a string of characters in Word or Mathematica, or any other programs. After I pressed the space button, the cursor seemed to move backwards and an empty space is...