Windows 10: Creating a document which includes a table, txt and images

Discus and support Creating a document which includes a table, txt and images in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi - Does Microsoft have software that would enable me to create the above? It may already exist in my programme but i'm unaware of it. Regards,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PeterLJL, Dec 29, 2019.

1. PeterLJL Win User

Creating a document which includes a table, txt and images

Hi - Does Microsoft have software that would enable me to create the above? It may already exist in my programme but i'm unaware of it.

Regards,

Peter

:)

PeterLJL, Dec 29, 2019

2. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown Creating a document which includes a table, txt and images :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile Creating a document which includes a table, txt and images :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Ztruker Win User
    autofit text in table

What exactly is not working for you? Looking at he links bro67 provided, one of the 3 suggested solutions should resolve your problem.

Ztruker, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Judy_# Win User

create a table

wanted to know how to create a table

Judy_#, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Creating a document which includes a table, txt and images - Similar Threads - Creating document includes

2. .txt added to Notepad text documents?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .txt added to Notepad text documents?: When I turned my pc on today my notepad text document titles now include .txt in the name. Up until this point they've just been whatever I named them without the .txt in them. I'm not sure how or why this happened....
  3. .txt added to Notepad text documents?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .txt added to Notepad text documents?: When I turned my pc on today my notepad text document titles now include .txt in the name. Up until this point they've just been whatever I named them without the .txt in them. I'm not sure how or why this happened....
  4. which media player creates Folder.jpg images of 200x200px?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which media player creates Folder.jpg images of 200x200px?: I'm trying to find out which one replaces the custom Folder,jpg I create 360x360px with its own Folder.jpg of 200x200px. The old WMP 11, or the new Media Player Windows 11, or both?...
  5. which media player creates Folder.jpg images of 200x200px?

which media player creates Folder.jpg images of 200x200px?: I'm trying to find out which one replaces the custom Folder,jpg I create 360x360px with its own Folder.jpg of 200x200px. The old WMP 11, or the new Media Player Windows 11, or both?...
  6. Creating a system image forces me to include a non-system drive in the image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a system image forces me to include a non-system drive in the image: When trying to create a system image, the image creator is forcing me to include an entire drive that is not the system drive. It's a storage drive with a few games installed, some music and other data. The only possible system item is a folder called ModifiableWindowsApps...
  7. Creating a system image forces me to include a non-system drive in the image

Creating a system image forces me to include a non-system drive in the image: When trying to create a system image, the image creator is forcing me to include an entire drive that is not the system drive. It's a storage drive with a few games installed, some music and other data. The only possible system item is a folder called ModifiableWindowsApps...
  8. Creating a system image forces me to include a non-system drive in the image

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Which is the best method to create a windows image backup?????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which is the best method to create a windows image backup?????: I have windows 10 PC. I wish to create a windows image backup for my PC. Which is the best method of creating a windows image backup???????...
  10. Txt. Document filling C:\ drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Txt. Document filling C:\ drive: Just wanted to let people know of a bug I found and my solution to it. In my windows 10 user\appdata\local\packages\microsoftxboxgamingoverlay\tempstate folder, i found a txt. Document of 57 gigabyte This was filling my C:\ drive and took me a good long while to find. I...