Windows 10: Creating a document which includes a table, txt and images

Discus and support Creating a document which includes a table, txt and images in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi - Does Microsoft have software that would enable me to create the above? It may already exist in my programme but i'm unaware of it. Regards,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PeterLJL, Dec 29, 2019.

1. PeterLJL Win User

Creating a document which includes a table, txt and images

Hi - Does Microsoft have software that would enable me to create the above? It may already exist in my programme but i'm unaware of it.

Regards,

Peter

:)

PeterLJL, Dec 29, 2019

2. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown Creating a document which includes a table, txt and images :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile Creating a document which includes a table, txt and images :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Ztruker Win User
    autofit text in table

What exactly is not working for you? Looking at he links bro67 provided, one of the 3 suggested solutions should resolve your problem.

Ztruker, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Judy_# Win User

create a table

wanted to know how to create a table

Judy_#, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Creating a document which includes a table, txt and images - Similar Threads - Creating document includes

2. Which is the best method to create a windows image backup?????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which is the best method to create a windows image backup?????: I have windows 10 PC. I wish to create a windows image backup for my PC. Which is the best method of creating a windows image backup???????...
  3. Create System Image is including an unwanted drive, Plz Help, Thanx

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Create System Image is including an unwanted drive, Plz Help, Thanx: So, I want to backup my C drive with a complete backup of my Win 10 installation through win 10 "create a system image" but it is including a whole other drive that is just used as a space drive for files. This drive was once used as a boot drive so it does have mbr files...
  4. Txt. Document filling C:\ drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Txt. Document filling C:\ drive: Just wanted to let people know of a bug I found and my solution to it. In my windows 10 user\appdata\local\packages\microsoftxboxgamingoverlay\tempstate folder, i found a txt. Document of 57 gigabyte This was filling my C:\ drive and took me a good long while to find. I...
  5. Create a document

Create a document: Want to type/print/revise a document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-document/6bad3ec0-6560-4213-bced-e165d12b6d18"
  6. Can an image of document be created and sent online as an attachment?

Can an image of document be created and sent online as an attachment?: I need to send an image of a photo ID document like driver's license, passport, or other government document to an airline at which I have an account. so that I can reset the password to that account. For identity verification I must submit an image of an ID...
  7. text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open: my computer has been hacked and all of sudden they sent this text documents and it say push enter but it doesn't do anything. also does anyone know how to get the hackers off my computer... any help would be appreciated Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows...
  8. text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open: my computer has been hacked and all of sudden they sent this text documents and it say push enter but it doesn't do anything. also does anyone know how to get the hackers off my computer... any help would be appreciated...
  9. High Non paged usage. Poolmon txt included

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Non paged usage. Poolmon txt included: My computer has a mem leak filling up non paged and i cant seem to fix it Here is the list of drivers in nonp Io Nonp 15400730 (15509) 15386241 (15515) 14489 1179856 ( -432) 81 AfdP Nonp 11322855 ( 745) 11322837 ( 745) 18 4496 ( 0) 249 File Nonp 3479542 ( 243)...
  10. creating an image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    creating an image: guys, am lost. Havent imaged in a few years and need to start imaging this wednesday eight workgroup computers for a non-profit organization. I created a w10 reference pc in vmware workstation but there i am stuck. Seems syspre and dism dont work anymore in w10? Hope someone...