Windows 10: creating a DVD from Windows Movie Maker after you have completed the Movie Maker version.

Discus and support creating a DVD from Windows Movie Maker after you have completed the Movie Maker version. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I make a DVD (that plays on a regular older DVD player) I used to be able to do it easily before with 'Movie Maker' Now it comes up as an MP4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SewellMackins, Oct 11, 2018.

1. creating a DVD from Windows Movie Maker after you have completed the Movie Maker version.

How can I make a DVD (that plays on a regular older DVD player) I used to be able to do it easily before with 'Movie Maker' Now it comes up as an MP4 type ?? How can I change it so a normal DVD player will play it??

:)

SewellMackins, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Phone Man Win User

DVD maker and movie maker

With Windows Essentials you can pick what programs you want to install.
    Movie Maker is included with Photo Gallery.
    I use Photo Gallery to upload videos from my Cannon camcorder and then edit with Movie Maker.

DVD Maker is not available anymore as MS did not want to pay to license the codex for DVD's

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/essentials

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Oct 11, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Oct 11, 2018
  4. duehew Win User

creating a DVD from Windows Movie Maker after you have completed the Movie Maker version.

Movie makers

Thank you all for your help. After uninstalling 4 times and downloading the version from the site "derekimo's" suggested and installing, it finally works. Again, Thanks to ALL.

duehew, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

creating a DVD from Windows Movie Maker after you have completed the Movie Maker version.

1. creating a DVD from Windows Movie Maker after you have completed the Movie Maker version. - Similar Threads - creating DVD Movie

2. Movie Maker:

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Movie Maker:: For some reason all my pictures are showing up in a screwed up style where half the picture is vertical and the other half is horizontal. I don't know how I managed to do this. I don't make movies, just take pictures and can't figure out how to get rid of Movie Maker and get...
  3. movie maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    movie maker: Where is Movie maker on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/614c0c08-78be-462f-85a8-bf8fab537b7f
  4. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Movie Maker: I have had Movie Maker downloaded to Windows 10 since 10 first came out. Have not been able to transfer movie to a CD with current CD/DVD player in Windows 10 which I guess was Intended. I have seen a CD/DVD Player made by Memorex which is USB compatible. It lets you...
  5. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movie Maker: After upgrades my projects in movie maker can't be completed. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/faec8cd5-5c42-4071-8169-59432369e6a8
  6. movie maker

in Windows 10 Customization
    movie maker: Can I set things up so the movie restarts - i.e. runs in a loop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/105acc25-3935-45da-afa2-dd05b9ed422d
  7. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Movie Maker: I am using Movie Maker Version 2012. I am unable to show it on other computers. Is there a solution to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/movie-maker/eac7668f-f097-40d6-b55a-c76702644200
  8. movie maker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    movie maker: i was able to extract some of my files from my old computer window 7... I've got a new computer but does not have the movie maker...how can I load the movie maker from my old computer my new computer got a windows 10...
  9. Movie makers

Movie makers: Since upgrading to windows 10 my Movie Maker 2.6 no longer works. I tried to change the compatibility mode but it is set for Vista and is unchangeable. I is there a "Freeware" (Not free to download but have to purchase) program for making movies. I only use this once in a...
  10. DVD maker and movie maker

DVD maker and movie maker: I still don't get why MS ripped these neat programs out. They were certainly available in Windows 7, no idea about whether they were in 8 as I skipped right over that OS. I am interested in trying to install them on my Windows 10 laptop. I know they can be re acquired via...