Windows 10: Creating a formula

Discus and support Creating a formula in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to create a formula to have one cell equal another cell if a third cell equals 1. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindaPfeifer, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Creating a formula

I'm trying to create a formula to have one cell equal another cell if a third cell equals 1.

Can anyone help?

:)

LindaPfeifer, Feb 10, 2019

2. mobile excel formula

"Worksheet names—In a cell in a worksheet, Excel Mobile accurately displays names that reference worksheets within the same workbook. It removes names that refer to other workbooks, arrays such as ={1;2;3;4}, array formulas, or intersection ranges
    from the name list. When Excel Mobile removes a name from the list, it leaves the name in formulas and functions. This causes those formulas to be resolved as "#NAME?" Tabs that are hidden in the workbook are not hidden in Excel Mobile."

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/help/more/excel-mobile.mspx

You may want to investigate SoftMaker's PlanMaker:

SoftMaker: Official Web Site

Pocket PC Mauritius http://PocketpcMauritius.blogspot.com/ http://PPCMUDownloads.blogspot.com/

Linley Meslier, Feb 10, 2019
  3. JohnPanzo Win User
    Request for a End-of-month formula for Mobile Excel and a complete list of supported formulas for Mobile Excel

Hi,

So I just have a couple of questions. They stem from my discovery that certain formulas are not supported by the Excel mobile app and that heading then will cause your spreadsheet not to be editable on your mobile app. Ab example of this is the end-of-month
    formula (eomonth()). So my two question are:

What is an alternative way of implementing the end-of-month formula in my spreadsheet so that it can be editable on my mobile office app?

Where can I find a list of formulas that are stored by the Excel mobile app so that this doesn't happen again?

Thank you in advance,

John Panzo

JohnPanzo, Feb 10, 2019
  4. JohnPanzo Win User

Creating a formula

Request for a End-of-month formula for Mobile Excel and a complete list of supported formulas for Mobile Excel

Thank you. Yes, I can see the formulas on my phone when I click on the [fx] button in the app. But that a is pretty inconvenient place to look.

The issue is that when I'm preparing a spreadsheet on the Excel Web App, I want to know that I will be able to edit it on my phone. I don't want to have my phone open with the formula sheet open and check between the two to make sure that I am only using
    formulas included on the list.

I was wondering if there was a list online that I could have in a separate window or if there could be a warning in the Excel Web App that will indicate whether or not the spreadsheet can be edited on the phone or not so that I can check in advance.

As for the end-of-month formula, I was thinking about it, and I might just use the date() function to push a date ahead one month and then subtract one day. I have yet to test this though.

Thank you for your response @profjulie

JohnPanzo, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Creating a formula

1. Creating a formula - Similar Threads - Creating formula

2. Phone Link - creating a small window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - creating a small window: Dear Team,When I open the link and make a call, the pop-up window resizes to really small; I can't seem to stop it, thus making any of the options unable to load, EG. Dail buttons, etc. I've attached photos from before. After the resize, it starts resizing automatically once...
  3. Phone Link - creating a small window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link - creating a small window: Dear Team,When I open the link and make a call, the pop-up window resizes to really small; I can't seem to stop it, thus making any of the options unable to load, EG. Dail buttons, etc. I've attached photos from before. After the resize, it starts resizing automatically once...
  4. 0x800423F4 when creating system restore point.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x800423F4 when creating system restore point.: On April 24, 2024, Windows update installed KB5037724 on my system running Windows 10 22H2, Bld 19045.4291. Since then, when manually creating a restore point I get non-transient error 0x800423F4. It is a solid error. It happens every time. I tried to uninstall the update,...
  5. 0x800423F4 when creating system restore point.

0x800423F4 when creating system restore point.: On April 24, 2024, Windows update installed KB5037724 on my system running Windows 10 22H2, Bld 19045.4291. Since then, when manually creating a restore point I get non-transient error 0x800423F4. It is a solid error. It happens every time. I tried to uninstall the update,...
  6. 0x800423F4 when creating system restore point.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Ox800423F4 when creating system restore point.

Ox800423F4 when creating system restore point.: On April 24, 2024, Windows update installed KB5037724 on my system running Windows 10 22H2, Bld 19045.4291. Since then, when manually creating a restore point I get non-transient error 0x800423F4. It is a solid error. It happens every time. I tried to uninstall the update,...
  8. How to create an autonumbering formula based on three columns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create an autonumbering formula based on three columns: Hi All, I'm trying to create a formula that will automatically generate a numeric code for each combination of columns. The first column is populated by a dropdown list, so that's an easy if-then formula make in the attached image. The hard part is assigning column B a value...
  9. How to create an autonumbering formula based on three columns

How to create an autonumbering formula based on three columns: Hi All, I'm trying to create a formula that will automatically generate a numeric code for each combination of columns. The first column is populated by a dropdown list, so that's an easy if-then formula make in the attached image. The hard part is assigning column B a value...
  10. Excel 2013 - problems readind formulas created with new Excel files

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2013 - problems readind formulas created with new Excel files: Hello All, I ask your support on this issue: I often open excel files sent by cistomers/suppliers, etc... with formulas. When I open those in my Excel 2013 the formulas are not working, and instead are wrapped by curly brackets {formula} the formula is still there, but I have...