Windows 10: Creating a Media Creation tool 2004

Discus and support Creating a Media Creation tool 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have down loaded the program from your web site. I am installing the program on a 256 scan disk thumb drive. The drive is correctly formatted. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MartinChristoffel, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Creating a Media Creation tool 2004

I have down loaded the program from your web site. I am installing the program on a 256 scan disk thumb drive. The drive is correctly formatted. I follow all instructions. The program fully loads on the drive. It then goes into a verifying of down load. At 59% I get an error code 0x8007011B1-0xA001B. Then the drive disappears from the listed devices. I have tried this on multiple computers and the outcome is the same. Need your help

Marty

:)

MartinChristoffel, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Vijay B Win User

Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Windows 10 herunterladen

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Media Creation Tool question

Thanks Cerberus but Ive no problem downloading the Iso with the media creation tool. I don't think its the ISO that is the problem' I think the problem is when the Media Creation Tool is creating the bootable USB flash drive. So I think I can use the Media Creation Tool for that part...and as you say try something like Rufus to create the bootable USB flash drive

I still have this question though "The tutorial here says after going to the Microsoft site and selecting the Download Tool (Media Creation Tool) option that the Media Creation Tool should be save to the PC and run from there.
    On Microsoft site the instructions are to Download the Tool and select Run (no saving to the PC). Is there a reason for saving it to the PC first as suggested on Tenforums?"

I was curious to see if others had encountered the issue I had with the Media Creation Tool. Ive never had a problem using it before

sportsfan148, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Creating a Media Creation tool 2004

Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Creating a Media Creation tool 2004

1. Creating a Media Creation tool 2004 - Similar Threads - Creating Media Creation

2. media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media creation tool: how do i fix media creation tool it keeps crashing when i open it without any error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool/3740294e-2b85-48de-a678-e7f03ee46369
  3. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool: I'm having an issue with the media creation tool where it won't install or even give me a list of usb drives at all. Even if I tried running it from inside the usb flash drive it still says the same thing "you need 8 gb of available space on Windows :C". I'm having this issue...
  4. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool: Hi.May I ask if anyone have experienced the same error message in regards to running this Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 and if there's a solution to it? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool/eda5cd87-7be7-4191-899a-59756363cd45
  5. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool: I figured out what the tool was, and I didn't like it. You made it sound sooooooo exiting in the license terms, but when I found out what it really was, I was not impressed. Way to go Microsoft. Way to go. You ripped me off of thinking it was something cool, but instead you...
  6. Media creation tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool.: Yes, I have successfully downloaded the tool and Windows 10. All I did was click on a link that someone posted and BAM the media creation tool and Windows 10 were downloaded! Thanks! *^^*...
  7. Media Creation tool for 2004 update

Media Creation tool for 2004 update: I'm having trouble updating to 2004. I even tried using Update Assistant and got the same error. If I use the Media Creation Tool and select Keep personal files and apps will that install the update but leave everything else alone?...
  8. Windows 10 2004 Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 2004 Media Creation Tool: Why does the install media created from the Media Creation Tool not include all the editions as the official direct ISO does? It doesn't include Windows 10 Pro for Workstations and a few others. 158476
  9. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media creation tool: So i know i can use this tool to update my pc to latest but will i keep all my settings and preferences? Havent updated my pc in 3 years so figured this is a better way to do it. submitted by /u/AwesomePicMan [link] [comments]...
  10. creating windows 10 media creation tool

creating windows 10 media creation tool: Hello I want to create a windows 10 media creation tool on to a USB flash drive. When I got my PC windows 10 was digitally installed and verified. However, I did get the windows 10 home installation DVD with my new PC but the new PC has no CD/DVD drive installed. I pretty...