Windows 10: Creating a new directory in "This PC"

Discus and support Creating a new directory in "This PC" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to make a new directory to This PC but I can't find much on how to do this.I want to create a new folder here but as I said, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NoahHayes, Jun 14, 2021.

1. NoahHayes Win User

Creating a new directory in "This PC"

Hello, I am trying to make a new directory to This PC but I can't find much on how to do this.I want to create a new folder here but as I said, I really don't know how to do this.

:)

NoahHayes, Jun 14, 2021
  2. DianeMV Win User

Create new Directory for application

I NEED TO CREATE A NEW DIRECTORY FOR THE PROGRAM TO BE DOWNLOADED INTO, I CAN DO WHAT

YOUR ANSWER SUGGESTS AFTER I HAVE CREATED THE NEW DIRECTORY, MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I CREATE THE NEW DIRECTORY?

DianeMV, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Creating a new directory in "This PC"

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Creating a new directory in "This PC"

1. Creating a new directory in "This PC" - Similar Threads - Creating directory

2. How to create a symbolic link in command line and safe start in directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to create a symbolic link in command line and safe start in directory: Hello,Simple question complicated task. When dragging and dropping in Windows and clicking "Create Shortcut here", it creates shortcut and saves "Start in" original directory for that bat file.mklink command line does not have that option.Is that possible?thanks in advance....
  3. How to create a view of files contained across multiple directories

in Windows 10 Support
    How to create a view of files contained across multiple directories: Windows 10: The Objective: Create a virtual directory of files contained in multiple directories, essentially a view. The list of files in the virtual directory should have the file attributes available as well. DIR1 FileA1 FileA2 FileB1 DIR2 FileA3 FileA4 FileB2 ---->...
  4. Error 5: Access Denied: Setup unable to create the directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error 5: Access Denied: Setup unable to create the directory: Repost of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-5-access-denied-setup-unable-to-create-the/e9e9ad9b-9a81-4a99-962e-3e5f0708a855 which is lockedTrying to run pip3 install --upgrade --force-reinstall --no-cache-dir jupyter --user ERROR: Could not install...
  5. an error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory: setup was...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    an error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory: setup was...: "an error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory: setup was unable to create the directory" now what i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occurred-while-trying-to-create-a-file-in/b3c2d6d6-19eb-47e9-85ef-e156b79b74d6
  6. Windows 10 - File Explorer creates duplicate directory on file download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - File Explorer creates duplicate directory on file download: When I am downloading files, in the file explorer save dialog, it seems that a phantom duplicate directory is created at the bottom of the top directory listing when I download the next file. I then have to either save to the phantom new directory, or scroll to the real...
  7. keep getting An error has occurred while tryin to create the directory

in Windows 10 Support
    keep getting An error has occurred while tryin to create the directory: I keep getting "An error has occurred while trying to create the directory" everytime a Client tries to open a folder in my Documents. 170839
  8. Why is there a random empty file named boot on the C:\ directory? It was created yesterday.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is there a random empty file named boot on the C:\ directory? It was created yesterday.: [ATTACH] I'm not sure what created it, only software I downloaded yesterday was macrium reflect, and there was no boot folder that was randomly created after uninstalling. It has nothing in it. I did do however a backup from control panel, and it also picked up the boot...
  9. A stupid move - desktop doesn't load due to creating 100K directories using a C# program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A stupid move - desktop doesn't load due to creating 100K directories using a C# program: Hello, So this will sound stupid and is stupid, but a friend of mine agreed to open a program I created on his computer that creates 100K directories to see what happens. The outcome is empty desktop crashing over and over again even after a restart. Do you have any...
  10. I get an error saying 'the directory or file cannot be created' while tranfering some game...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I get an error saying 'the directory or file cannot be created' while tranfering some game...: its a couple of gigabytes and once I get around halfway through the transfer each file gets stuck on this error- 'the directory or file cannot be created' error 0x80070052. its a new USB and has heaps of space left on it so idk what the problem is. Can anyone help with this...