Windows 10: Creating a new folder in Outlook

Discus and support Creating a new folder in Outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to create new folder in my inbox and all of the instructions that I have found do not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TX CowBoys17, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Creating a new folder in Outlook

I am trying to create new folder in my inbox and all of the instructions that I have found do not work.

:)

TX CowBoys17, Oct 9, 2018

2. creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 9, 2018
  3. gudiya#1 Win User
    creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Thanks, the step you mentioned

Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.
    • Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

It's working for me. But my new folder option is not working anywhere not in desktop as well as not in file explorer. Whenever I am placing my cursor on new folder option, its first spinning for few seconds then goes to close the file
    explorer and refresh the desktop once.

gudiya#1, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Creating a new folder in Outlook

I cant create a new folder in windows 10

Hi,

As the scans were not able to find any corrupted system files, we recommend that you try creating a new folder through
    File Explorer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key and type "file explorer" to open File Explorer.
    • Click Desktop.
    • Under the Home tab, select the New folder option.
    • Create a name for your folder.

Let us know if you were able to create a new folder by following the steps provided.

Dennis Mop, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Creating a new folder in Outlook

1. Creating a new folder in Outlook - Similar Threads - Creating folder Outlook

2. create a new outlook account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    create a new outlook account: how to delete a outlook email account on my personal account and create a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-new-outlook-account/5a227dbd-9a6a-489d-8dca-f4d2052b1a65
  3. create a new outlook account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    create a new outlook account: how to delete a outlook email account on my personal account and create a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-new-outlook-account/5a227dbd-9a6a-489d-8dca-f4d2052b1a65
  4. create a new outlook account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Creating a new folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating a new folder: Every time I create a new file it is created in the cloud.I don't want it created in the cloud.I want it created on my C: drive with all my other files.How do I tell the system to create the new file on my C: drive?Thanks for any help with this.KEN...
  6. Creating a new folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a new folder: Every time I create a new file it is created in the cloud.I don't want it created in the cloud.I want it created on my C: drive with all my other files.How do I tell the system to create the new file on my C: drive?Thanks for any help with this.KEN...
  7. Creating a new folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. CREATING A NEW FOLDER

CREATING A NEW FOLDER: I am unable to create a new folder on any of drives using Windows 10 anyone had this issue or know a fix for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-a-new-folder/258c0742-8a52-4391-bad5-5f9bb36ca7a0"
  9. create new folder

create new folder: I cant create a new folder in windows 10 in my pictures. how do I fix this.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-new-folder/cbc88120-c637-451f-9adf-def7e54748fa"
  10. Outlook does not create new OST file in folder in ForceOSTPath.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook does not create new OST file in folder in ForceOSTPath.: Win 10 build 1803 and Office 365. I have put ForceOSTPath set to D:|\folder name. When I add a new IMAP account the OST file appears in C:\users\****\Appdata\local\Microsoft\Outlook. That really shouldn't be should it? Thanks. 123136