Windows 10: Creating a reboot disk

Discus and support Creating a reboot disk in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I create a reboot disk for when Windows shuts down?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by El Nino45, Sep 2, 2020.

1. El Nino45 Win User

Creating a reboot disk

How do I create a reboot disk for when Windows shuts down?

:)

El Nino45, Sep 2, 2020

2. how to create a start-up disk for windows 10 pro

Hi,

To help you create a recovery drive, we suggest that you try to follow the steps found in the article below:

We would also need to ask you if you are trying to create a bootable USB disk for Windows 10.

Let us know so that we can further help.

Marivel Man, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Creating a reboot disk

Create Password Rest Disk

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Note

• A password reset disk can only be created for local user accounts. If your computer is on a domain, a system administrator can reset your domain password. For Microsoft accounts you can reset the password by following the steps below
      • Sign in to your Microsoft account, then select
        Security & privacy.
      • Select Change password.
      • Enter your current password, then the new password that you want to use, then enter the new password again.
      • Select Save.

Try the following steps to create a password reset disk for a local user account.

• Login to your computer using the local account you want to create a password reset disk for.
    • Insert a USB drive or SD card into the computer.
    • Type Create a password reset disk and select it
    • Click Next.
    • Select the location to create the password key disk and click Next.
    • Enter your account password and click Next.
    • Click Next, then click Finish.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further. Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Creating a reboot disk

1. Creating a reboot disk - Similar Threads - Creating reboot disk

2. Repair disk without rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair disk without rebooting: Apparently my Windows security sent me a notification saying I need to restart my PC to repair disk errors, I am afraid this may cause me to lose files, is it possible to repair the disk without rebooting? Please help :...
  3. Repair disk without rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repair disk without rebooting: Apparently my Windows security sent me a notification saying I need to restart my PC to repair disk errors, I am afraid this may cause me to lose files, is it possible to repair the disk without rebooting? Please help :...
  4. Repair disk without rebooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. create boot disk

create boot disk: Hello, My name is Jackie Smith. I would like to know if I can create a boot disk for windows 10 recovery, using my window 7 computer. Please e-mail me. Thank You, Jackie Smith...
  6. Disk Partition Not Created

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Partition Not Created: I tried to create a new partition on the hard drive 1TB of HP 15-Da0032wm from the Disk Management settings but I do get an error message that the partition cannot be created because there is not enough space even though I still have more than 700GB of free space....
  7. create a password reset disk

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    create a password reset disk: How do you create a password reset disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-password-reset-disk/14c2a1e2-262c-4712-8e0a-c48c5a2aa811
  8. Creating repair\boot disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Creating repair\boot disk: I lost my boot disk and am trying to create a new one on this Dell computer to transfer to my Lenova. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-repairboot-disk/5624f3e1-91ee-4dde-bd35-d909ebdaed96
  9. How to create a reboot shortcut?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to create a reboot shortcut?: I found that one can shorten the steps of shutting down windows by creating a shortcut on the desktop. by using this command "%windir%\System32\shutdown.exe /s /t 0" The shutdown exe file can be found in the directory above. I thought I may be able to create a similar...
  10. How to create an install disk

How to create an install disk: Hi I have searched the tutorials but cannot find a "how to" for creating a W10 Install disk, I installed W10 from the free online upgrade link. Would someone please post a link to a "how to" Thanks Daniel 56068