Windows 10: Creating a server

Discus and support Creating a server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, How do I change my Onedrive business account to a shared network? Currently working on a project where I need to create a central file for other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yudhishtir Mungur, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Creating a server

Hi,

How do I change my Onedrive business account to a shared network? Currently working on a project where I need to create a central file for other team members to create a local file on their PC to synchronise.

Is there any possible way of doing this?

Thanks.

:)

Yudhishtir Mungur, Apr 4, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Greek Win User
    Create FTP Server

hi guys, this will be too long to explain so ill keep it short, i'm trying to create an ftp server but im behind a router (Linksys wrt54gx) and it wont let me, ive used many software such as serv-u- and bullterproof to create a server, now it does create one but just on my local ip which is 192.168.1.100 and not my proper one, i've opened port 21 on the router but still no luck, when i try and create a domain with a proper IP 84... it doesn't work, i have set up and ftp before i was on a router and worked perfectly, but now i cant figure it out,

any1 gt any suggestions?

thanks

Greek

Greek, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Creating a server

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Creating a server

1. Creating a server - Similar Threads - Creating server

2. The server encountered an error while creating New Virtual Machine, 0x80070003

in Windows 10 News
    The server encountered an error while creating New Virtual Machine, 0x80070003: [IMG]While creating or starting a virtual machine through Hyper-V, if you get an error saying The server encountered an error while creating New Virtual Machine with an error code 0x80070003, here is how you can get rid of this problem. There are multiple reasons why you got...
  3. Can you create a DNS server in w10 using a terminal such as powershell, cmd...? without...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you create a DNS server in w10 using a terminal such as powershell, cmd...? without...: Hello, I am doing work on DNS servers and I would like to know, does anyone know how to install a DNS server on Windows 10 and how to do it, I have looked on many websites and forums and everyone uses Windows Server or Dual Server but these two options do not work for me. , I...
  4. Created Animal “Cat Animal” server japan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Created Animal “Cat Animal” server japan: Odoeoeoeoeoe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/created-animal-cat-animal-server-japan/6996181f-c297-4299-8409-fead0475c739
  5. Created Animal “Cat Animal” server japan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Created Animal “Cat Animal” server japan: Odoeoeoeoeoe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/created-animal-cat-animal-server-japan/6996181f-c297-4299-8409-fead0475c739
  6. Event ID 504, DNS server could not create zone

in Windows 10 News
    Event ID 504, DNS server could not create zone: [IMG]Some Windows users reported that the DNS server could not create zone %1 from registry data. If you open the Event Viewer, you may see Event ID 504 – DNS server could not create zone. In this post, we will discuss this issue and see how it can be resolved. What is a DNS...
  7. Printing to a Toshiba MFP in server 2019 creates a file each time-filling up C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing to a Toshiba MFP in server 2019 creates a file each time-filling up C drive: Everytime a user prints to the Toshiba MFP, the windows driver creates a folder in C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\TOSHIBA. These folders contain subfolders and files amounting to about 4 meg of disk space. I found this by doing a windirstat on the C drive to see why...
  8. Printing to a Toshiba MFP in server 2019 creates a file each time-filling up C drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing to a Toshiba MFP in server 2019 creates a file each time-filling up C drive: Everytime a user prints to the Toshiba MFP, the windows driver creates a folder in C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\TOSHIBA. These folders contain subfolders and files amounting to about 4 meg of disk space. I found this by doing a windirstat on the C drive to see why...
  9. Is "user oobe create elevated object server" safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is "user oobe create elevated object server" safe?: Is "user OOBE create elevated object server" safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-user-oobe-create-elevated-object-server-safe/1b1f0b04-25ce-4f3b-aa03-25d2900e3a49
  10. Is "user oobe create elevated object server" safe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is "user oobe create elevated object server" safe?: Is "user OOBE create elevated object server" safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-user-oobe-create-elevated-object-server-safe/1b1f0b04-25ce-4f3b-aa03-25d2900e3a49