Windows 10: Creating a USB with Windows ISO

Discus and support Creating a USB with Windows ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Need help creating a USB with Win 10 ISO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BruceMedley1, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Creating a USB with Windows ISO

Need help creating a USB with Win 10 ISO

:)

BruceMedley1, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

I am trying to install win7 from a USB. I set the USB to be first boot and it finds it, but wont install the iso.

I have tried ...

However when I get to bootsect it does not do anything .. says it is not a recognized internal command ...

Is there something I am missing? I even tried just loading the iso on the USB and booting, but did not work either

Is there an easier way?

copenhagen69, Apr 18, 2020
  4. thraxed Win User

Creating a USB with Windows ISO

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Creating a USB with Windows ISO

1. Creating a USB with Windows ISO - Similar Threads - Creating USB ISO

2. create ISO directly on USB drive or cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    create ISO directly on USB drive or cloud: Hi all,I need to create a bootable USB device but on the current PC I do not have 8GB free on my hard drive C:/ to save an ISO generated by WMC Tool before I can burn it on USB.Moreover, WMC Tool does not allow to create the image file on an external drive only C:/...so I am...
  3. create ISO directly on USB drive or cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    create ISO directly on USB drive or cloud: Hi all,I need to create a bootable USB device but on the current PC I do not have 8GB free on my hard drive C:/ to save an ISO generated by WMC Tool before I can burn it on USB.Moreover, WMC Tool does not allow to create the image file on an external drive only C:/...so I am...
  4. create ISO directly on USB drive or cloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to create Windows 10 ISO to USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create Windows 10 ISO to USB: Hi Team,I have been trying to create Windows 10 ISO bootable USB device but keep getting error.Error code 0x80070005 - xA001BI tried to add installation fine in safe software list to our Security tool but still same issue.Kindly Assist.please reply on *** Email address is...
  6. Unable to create Windows 10 ISO to USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create Windows 10 ISO to USB: Hi Team,I have been trying to create Windows 10 ISO bootable USB device but keep getting error.Error code 0x80070005 - xA001BI tried to add installation fine in safe software list to our Security tool but still same issue.Kindly Assist.please reply on *** Email address is...
  7. Unable to create Windows 10 ISO to USB

8. Creating a bootable usb from ISO

Creating a bootable usb from ISO: If I create a bootable usb from the ISO file, does that ISO file remain the same in the sense that I can use it to to an In-Place Repair or reinstall Windows?...
  9. How to Create ISO from Bootable USB in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Create ISO from Bootable USB in Windows 10?: Hey! I have a bootable USB with windows 10 in it. And I want to Convert that USB to ISO file. So that I can backup it for later use and can use that Pendrive for further use. Please Help!...
  10. Create a WinPE USB or ISO

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create a WinPE USB or ISO: How to: Create a WinPE USB or ISO [img] Information Windows Preinstallation Environment (WinPE) boot device belongs to every geeks toolbox. A quote from Wikipedia: WinPE was originally intended to be used only as a pre-installation platform for deploying Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb iso windows

2. windows iso for usb stick