Windows 10: Creating a windows 10 recovery DVD

Discus and support Creating a windows 10 recovery DVD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to create/build a windows 10 recovery DVD, but all the directions that I've found are for creating a USB drive. Are there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EugeneYonchak, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Creating a windows 10 recovery DVD

I would like to create/build a windows 10 recovery DVD, but all the directions that I've found are for creating a USB drive. Are there

any directions specific to building a DVD version available. No hurry, just being cautious.

Thanks in advance

:)

EugeneYonchak, Mar 1, 2020

2. Creating Recovery DVD

What are the steps to create the Recovery DVD for Windows 10?

AlbertHeinzle, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Create Windows recovery DVD 'please wait'

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share these details.

• How are you trying to create recovery disc?

• Do you get any error message?
    In order to create a recovery disk, follow the steps below;

1. Type “Recovery” in search box and press Enter.

2. Select the option to create a recovery disc and follow the prompts to create a recovery disc.

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps

For more information refer the below article.

Create a recovery drive

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/create-a-recovery-drive

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Creating a windows 10 recovery DVD

How to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10?

Hi, I saw other post on creating a DVD recovery and all lead to a USB recovery for some reason.

Do anyone know how to> CREATE A RECOVERY DVD ROM < for Windows 10 using a Windows Media Player or Cyberlink DVD burner?

TimeStalker, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Creating a windows 10 recovery DVD

1. Creating a windows 10 recovery DVD - Similar Threads - Creating recovery DVD

2. How to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10: Hi all, I don't have any free USB Flash drive at the moment. Is there a way to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10? Thank you, Seyed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-recovery-dvd-for-windows-10/82880ba6-cbd8-4776-b46f-dbf564f77660
  3. How do i create a boot/recovery DVD for windows 10/1903

How do i create a boot/recovery DVD for windows 10/1903: As the subject line states, I've read numerous articles on how to create a bootable DVD for my windows 10 OS and most articles mention about a file called Windows ISO. I've searched by drives for this file. Nothing. (1) do I really need this file? (2) is there a clear step by...
  4. Creating a Windows 10 recovery disk fails

Creating a Windows 10 recovery disk fails: When creating a Windows 10 recovery disk to USB it fails. Searching the Windows 10 forums indicates that this is a known issue with Windows 10. The only alternative is to created a bootable Windows 10 USB which requires the Windows 10 license. This did not come with the PC...
  5. Creating bootable DVD of Windows 10

Creating bootable DVD of Windows 10: Hi! I want to create a bootable DVD of Windows 10,so that I can directly install Windows 10 from that DVD, whenever I want to. So, which type of DVD should I use? What I mean by this is that should I use DVD-R or DVD+R. Or should I use DVD+RW or DVD-RW. Also, how can I make...
  6. Creating a DVD Menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creating a DVD Menu: Is it possible to create a menu when burning a DVD with 3 video files onto it using the built-in Microsoft DVD burning tool? I want people to be able to click on the video they want to see. Thanks....
  7. create a recovery disk on windows 10

create a recovery disk on windows 10: create a recovery disk on windows 10 using usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/create-a-recovery-disk-on-windows-10/c07ebaa3-79a8-4177-9df9-376656fb136f
  8. Windows 10 recovery disk in DVD?

Windows 10 recovery disk in DVD?: Is it possible to take Windows 10 recovery disk in a DVD? I know that recovery image can be created in a USB flash drive. Same possible with DVD? Thanks 22048
  9. Create Recovery Drive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Recovery Drive in Windows 10: How to: Create Recovery Drive in Windows 10 How to Create a Bootable USB Recovery Drive in Windows 10 [img] Information If you run into problems with your PC, a USB recovery drive can help you troubleshoot and fix those problems, even if Windows won't start. A...
  10. Create Reset Recovery Image in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Reset Recovery Image in Windows 10: How to: Create Reset Recovery Image in Windows 10 How to Create a Recovery Image used to Reset Windows 10 [img] Information If you're having problems with Windows 10 on your PC, you can try to refresh, reset, or restore it. When you reset your PC, it will remove...