Windows 10: Creating Administrator Account issues

Discus and support Creating Administrator Account issues in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I added an Administrator account and set the User account to Standard. The standard account required the administrator password to perform some system... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by petcon45, Aug 19, 2015.

1. petcon45 Win User

Creating Administrator Account issues

I added an Administrator account and set the User account to Standard. The standard account required the administrator password to perform some system changes, which is what I expected. When I logged into the administrator account I was unable to see the user account data on the C drive; what I expected was to have full control of all accounts. Have I missed a configuration settings. Can anybody help please.*Sad

:)

petcon45, Aug 19, 2015

2. Windows 10 Partition advice

This type of issue might be due to administrator rights. Are you sure you're signed in using the administrator account on your laptop? To help you resolve the issue, we suggest creating a new administrator account. For the steps on how to create an administrator
    account, please refer to this
    link
    . After creating a new administrator account, please try the steps above again.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Aug 19, 2015
  3. James Bag Win User
    1709 update stuck at "Preparing for installing of Updates 88%"

Hi,

To further isolate the issue, we suggest you to create another user administrator account and then try to update there. This is to make sure that there is no issue on the current administrator account.

Please refer to this
    link
    on how to create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

James Bag, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Creating Administrator Account issues

1. Creating Administrator Account issues - Similar Threads - Creating Administrator Account

2. Administrator Account Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Account Issues: my Laptop It Recently Had a Admin Account on it I deleted it. I have a Standard account aswell. I can download things but I can't setup anything without it showing a Pop up Saying that I need to Use a Administrator Name And password. I already Deleted It. The Popup just says...
  3. create administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    create administrator account: I had only one administrator account and I switched it's type to local. now I want to restore my administrator account, but anything I want to do there were asking me for administrator use but don't give me any option to enter any credentials of administrator.Now, How can I...
  4. create administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    create administrator account: I had only one administrator account and I switched it's type to local. now I want to restore my administrator account, but anything I want to do there were asking me for administrator use but don't give me any option to enter any credentials of administrator.Now, How can I...
  5. Administrator Account Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator Account Issue: I had a computer that I upgraded to Windows 10 and removed all but one user account. There is no guest account showing in my users, but I just discovered that all my administrative information is being stored as Guest. I can't figure out how to transfer that information to my...
  6. LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT CREATED

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT CREATED: Hello, There is a third account Which I can assure you i never made named "Administrator" and it is the local admin, so it has full control over my computer, not me. There are many things that do not work because of this. This "new" administrator has also changed the...
  7. administrator account issues

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    administrator account issues: Hello, so I cannot get anybody on the phone for the life of me and the virtual assistant is zero help EVER! Anyways, I have been having issues for quite some time and failed to get any help. I have triple checked to see if I'm correct and it says that I am the administrator...
  8. Creating an Administrator Account Error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Creating an Administrator Account Error: I am trying to sign into my Microsoft Account to set it up under a user account on my new desktop. I originally had a laptop that was set up with the account. I am still able to sign into that account, but when I try to link it with the User for my desktop, I get to the page...
  9. Creating administrator account in settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Creating administrator account in settings: how do i create an administrator account when microsoft say they can,t connect me to microsoft family yet they recommend Under Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Accounts Contact icon > Family & other users, select the account owner name, then select Change account type....
  10. Created administrator account by mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Created administrator account by mistake: Hi, i have created an administrator account by mistake, and i have tried everything to remove it but i could not. Not from mange account, prompt cmd or anything else. Also from "manage your account under family&other people" I could not see it. it just was not there....