Windows 10: Creating an account on Minecraft

Discus and support Creating an account on Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just got Minecraft starter collection on windows 10 and when I finished my account setup and pressed create account it didn't do anything and has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TianaHarrison, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Creating an account on Minecraft

I just got Minecraft starter collection on windows 10 and when I finished my account setup and pressed create account it didn't do anything and has been like that for quite awhile... its like its frozen and I have perfect connection, so I'm unsure what the problem is...

Can you please help me fix this?

:)

TianaHarrison, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 3, 2019
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Creating an account on Minecraft

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Creating an account on Minecraft

1. Creating an account on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Creating account Minecraft

2. Minecraft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft accounts: SOOOOOOOOOOOOO after trying to migrate my mojang account for more than a year and the support not being able to help me even a little bit. I decided to buy minecraft once more, well it worked for a few weeks... now i am trying to press on play in the launcher and it suddenly...
  3. im trying to create a account for my kids for minecraft education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im trying to create a account for my kids for minecraft education: im trying to create a account for my kids for minecraft education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-create-a-account-for-my-kids-for/94cf9bec-5c4e-4b63-8133-488aa56a8ac7
  4. im trying to create a account for my kids for minecraft education

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im trying to create a account for my kids for minecraft education: im trying to create a account for my kids for minecraft education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-create-a-account-for-my-kids-for/94cf9bec-5c4e-4b63-8133-488aa56a8ac7
  5. minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft account: hi microsoft team have a good day.when i sign in in my microsoft account they asked to buy it can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-account/f10fffcb-b5b5-4ae5-9409-d0da9f2bf626
  6. minecraft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft account: I had to delete my minecraft app on my pc due to some complications. Now when I try to install it using a redemption code I bought, it says that the code has already been used. Is there any way I could re use the code or am I forced to buy another code....
  7. Creating account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creating account: I already have an account, but I'm trying to set up a computer for a family member. So it is a new computer and a new account. The second screen in says "enter your country/region and "birthdate." But I can't seem to select the birthdate. Today's date is in the box. When...
  8. creating account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    creating account: When I want to create a Microsoft account i get the message "You can't sign up here with a work or school email address. Use a personal email, such as Gmail or Yahoo!, or get a new Outlook email." I am using Windows 10 Pro. I originally had Windows 10 Home. Why do I...
  9. Creating an account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Creating an account: I want to add a new E Mail account for an online business. How do I do that? The business isn't created yet, I first need an E Mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-an-account/6c4ab82c-8ef6-4ca3-add6-6ca2e30905a7"
  10. Can't create Realms on minecraft windows 10 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't create Realms on minecraft windows 10 account: I've just downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition and whenever I go into create a new world then realm, it says that I need to change a privaty parameter in order to be able to play in realms. The thing is that when I go into aka.ms/accountsettings I can't find where to...