Windows 10: creating an adb enabled file in windows10.

Discus and support creating an adb enabled file in windows10. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to use an app called frp hijacker & it asks for an adb enabled file, how do I create one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JackTalbitzer, Aug 26, 2019.

1. creating an adb enabled file in windows10.

I am trying to use an app called frp hijacker & it asks for an adb enabled file, how do I create one?

:)

JackTalbitzer, Aug 26, 2019

2. Adb drivers just won't work..

Hello thank you so much for your reply.. i have tried each and every step mentioned in the post.. And doesn't work for me .. And as i said i have adb driver issue or maybe something is just breaking my usb .. because everything works perfect with my usb
    ports except the tasks related to adb

akshay tripathi, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Kenny_324 Win User

creating an adb enabled file in windows10.

Windows hanging when creating new files

Hi all,

I am having an issue where Windows 10 keeps hanging when I mouse over "New" either in desktop or Files Explorer to create new files.

Here are two gifs showing my issue:

https://i.imgur.com/NWsvDM5.gif

https://i.imgur.com/rIs4F2G.gif

I have tried:

• Going to command prompt and using the "sfc /scannow" command (no issues found using this)
    • Used the Windows tool to reinstall Windows without affecting my files
    • Made sure Windows & drivers are up to date
    • Performing a clean boot following these steps
    • EDIT: Tried using ShellExView -> 3 files found that I diabled, but issue still here

Can anyone suggest any troubleshooting steps, preferably without having to do a full/clean re-installation of Windows?

Thanks in advance.

Kenny_324, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

creating an adb enabled file in windows10.

1. creating an adb enabled file in windows10. - Similar Threads - creating adb enabled

2. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADB and Fastboot: Hi I have difficulty with finding my phone in CMD. Fastboot devices and ADB devices can not be found in CMD.I have changed cable. Installed latest drivers but they are not compatible I am using Lenovo x240 and the phone I want to flash is Samsung m10s.I have downloaded latest...
  3. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADB and Fastboot: Hi I have difficulty with finding my phone in CMD. Fastboot devices and ADB devices can not be found in CMD.I have changed cable. Installed latest drivers but they are not compatible I am using Lenovo x240 and the phone I want to flash is Samsung m10s.I have downloaded latest...
  4. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. ADB Recognizes My Phone. But Gives Error with 'ADB devices' Command

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADB Recognizes My Phone. But Gives Error with 'ADB devices' Command: I'm trying to connect my phone to my pc through adb. I'm able to get my phone recognized when I type 'adb shell' so thats no problem. But when I type 'adb devices' I get an error that says '/system/bin/sh: ADB: inaccessible or not found'. How do I fix this? 181260
  6. ADB Recognizes My Phone. But Gives Error with 'ADB devices' Command

in Windows 10 Support
    ADB Recognizes My Phone. But Gives Error with 'ADB devices' Command: I'm trying to connect my phone to my pc through adb. I'm able to get my phone recognized when I type 'adb shell' so thats no problem. But when I type 'adb devices' I get an error that says '/system/bin/sh: ADB: inaccessible or not found'. How do I fix this? 181260
  7. Enable windows10 updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Enable windows10 updates?: Okay i disabled this through a few different applications. Now im getting activate windows notification on screen that wont go away. I want to enable updates again. more so just want the notice to go away. But will windows 10 not function eventually or its not functioning...
  8. how to enable Exe that their created files are listed in Recent Items

in Windows 10 Support
    how to enable Exe that their created files are listed in Recent Items: Hello! often I use "Recent Items" folder to see where files are created. But not all programs created files are listen there ( e.g. pycharm64.exe ) Is it possible to configure such programs, that they works a default? Thank you for tips 141535
  9. How to create an administrator account in windows10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to create an administrator account in windows10: there is no administrator account in my so how to fix t if you know please send it on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. creating system image in windows10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    creating system image in windows10: Hi all,I created a system image of all my drives from backup and restore in the control panel.I would like to know will that restore my computer completely or should I do something else.Am using version 1730 build 15063.332,thank-you. 86130