Windows 10: Creating an admin on D drive from C Drive

Discus and support Creating an admin on D drive from C Drive in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I currently have an SSD with windows and a HDD with windows 10 downloaded as well. I am currently using the windows 10 on the SSD(C Drive) and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RSPureFail, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Creating an admin on D drive from C Drive

I currently have an SSD with windows and a HDD with windows 10 downloaded as well. I am currently using the windows 10 on the SSD(C Drive) and was wondering if you can make an admin account on the other windows (D drive) as I have forgotten the admin account password on that OS.

submitted by /u/RSPureFail
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RSPureFail, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Creating an admin on D drive from C Drive

1. Creating an admin on D drive from C Drive - Similar Threads - Creating admin drive

2. Creating a system image backup from The C drive to the internal D drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating a system image backup from The C drive to the internal D drive: Hi there,I want to do a clean windows 11 installation and i want to backup my Apps,games,files,documents and etc. Except for the drivers which they're causing problem's.I have 2 SSD drives, 1- C/Drive for system and windows and 2- The D/Drive for anything else...Can i create...
  3. Creating a system image backup from The C drive to the internal D drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a system image backup from The C drive to the internal D drive: Hi there,I want to do a clean windows 11 installation and i want to backup my Apps,games,files,documents and etc. Except for the drivers which they're causing problem's.I have 2 SSD drives, 1- C/Drive for system and windows and 2- The D/Drive for anything else...Can i create...
  4. Cloning to an E drive from C drive but not D drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloning to an E drive from C drive but not D drive: I want to clone my C SSD drive to my larger E SSD drive. My issue is when I open up Macrium to start the process my C drive SSD and D drive HDD both appear to be chosen for cloning. Both drives have system folders on them but my D drive is huge and I don't need to clone it. I...
  5. C drive and D drive

C drive and D drive: Hi, I was looking through my files and found my brother's files on my D drive. I asked him to move it to C drive so that it wouldn't appear on my D drive, but when I checked my C drive, he's files were there. I share a laptop with my brother and have our own accounts. Is the...
  6. office transfer from c drive to d drive.

office transfer from c drive to d drive.: Hello, Good afternoon, I would like to transfer Microsoft office 2019 from C drive to D drive on my HP Probook 450 g7. I am on Windows 10 version 20H2. Please help me....
  7. Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive

Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive: Hi, I am wanting to re-link my default folder from C Drive and transfer all files over to D Drive. How do I do that? Regards Chung https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-file-from-c-drive-to-d-drive/a2298baa-2832-4aae-ab78-4e9a5115d2f3
  8. C drive to D drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C drive to D drive: So for some reason with this new PC, all of my applications and files were downloaded to my C drive automatically, when I wanted them in the D drive. So i took all of the files in the C drive and copy-pasted them to the D drive, then uninstalled everything from my C drive...
  9. Moving app from C: drive to D: drive

Moving app from C: drive to D: drive: How do I move an app to a different internal drive? I'm aware of the move tool in the apps and features settings but it is greyed out and unavailable with no explanation as to why. I'd rather move the application without uninstalling and reinstalling it as it is a large file...
  10. Moving 'System' Drive from C to D Drive

Moving 'System' Drive from C to D Drive: Because my C drive has limited space, Ive been trying to change all settings of storage to my D drive. However, whenever trying to install a new program, it tries to be downloaded on the C drive still as the program requires to be downloaded on the 'system drive'. I also...