Windows 10: creating an Image win10 enterprise edition

Discus and support creating an Image win10 enterprise edition in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; אני מזדהה ב win10 עם משתמש X, ומקבל הפניה למסמכים של משתמש Y, שממנו העתקתי את התוכן ל default user. אשמח לדעת היכן לשנות ברגיסטרי כדי להפוך את קבצי... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Amir Tamar, Mar 28, 2019.

1. creating an Image win10 enterprise edition

אני מזדהה ב win10 עם משתמש X, ומקבל הפניה למסמכים של משתמש Y, שממנו העתקתי את התוכן ל default user.

אשמח לדעת היכן לשנות ברגיסטרי כדי להפוך את קבצי המשתמש ב default user ל %userprofile% במקום קבצי המשתמש שהעתקתי ממנו (Y לצורך העניין...).

:)

Amir Tamar, Mar 28, 2019

2. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown creating an Image win10 enterprise edition :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile creating an Image win10 enterprise edition :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Mar 28, 2019
  3. babakj Win User
    How to adjust jump lists in Win10 enterprise?

How to adjust jump lists in Win10 enterprise? In Win8.1 task bar property page would allow me to change the jump list length, but it is missing in Win10 enterprise.

babakj, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User

creating an Image win10 enterprise edition

Help, cant create windows image

Use Windows AIK and maybe a little command line action. *Toast :toast:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee523217(v=ws.10).aspx

Edit: I should add there's quite a few steps, but there are guides that explain this with less detail to make it easier out there. It takes a little time, but you'll have a good image. Don't worry about cleaning it up if you're happy with it since you aren't creating a deployment image for other workstations.

Kursah, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

creating an Image win10 enterprise edition

1. creating an Image win10 enterprise edition - Similar Threads - creating Image win10

2. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Enterprise to Pro: Hello everyone.I have an old pc to be recycled that slmgr -dli shows as a retail channel linked to my microsoft account - so has a digital license product key. I believe it had win7 that was upgraded to win 10 pro. I also have a pc that my university allowed me to keep when I...
  3. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Enterprise to Pro: Hello everyone.I have an old pc to be recycled that slmgr -dli shows as a retail channel linked to my microsoft account - so has a digital license product key. I believe it had win7 that was upgraded to win 10 pro. I also have a pc that my university allowed me to keep when I...
  4. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Win10 pro become Win10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 pro become Win10 enterprise: I was using win10 home and had a key for win10 pro. I redeemed it and tried to download win10pro from windows store but it keeps having error. I restarted my computer and surprisingly found my Win10 home become Win10 enterprise. How can i fix it ?...
  6. autounattend.xml - No images are available. win10 IoT Enterprise 2019

autounattend.xml - No images are available. win10 IoT Enterprise 2019: Hi Kari, I have tried to install windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 with the autounattend.xml file. I have the same issue that jchambers777 had in the no images are available...win 10 install post. I created the xml file with Windows System Image Manager, following your...
  7. upgrade to Win10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade to Win10 Enterprise: I just bought a Dell Inspiron with Windows 10 Home pre-loaded. I found I needed Remote Desktop but that version didn't support it. So I upgraded to Enterprise but now I can't activate the Windows new version. I bought the upgrade from the Microsoft store but it did not come...
  8. uninstall win10 enterprise

uninstall win10 enterprise: micros up graded me to win10 enterprise. since i have win7-8- to win10 ,so I have a bios digital key, can not find. I am not develper or working or school. so micros accessed denided my admin. blocked update except what they give me. blocked download. refused to active. and...
  9. how to create bootable iso from a current installion of win10 enterprise

how to create bootable iso from a current installion of win10 enterprise: running insider build - 18342.19h1_release.190215-1528 3.4Ghz, amd64 pc, 8gb ram, 1tb hdd would like to create a bootable iso from the current installation for recovery/re-install on my pc use iso to burn a dvd (optional future testing of the dvd: install win10 on my...
  10. creating an image

creating an image: guys, am lost. Havent imaged in a few years and need to start imaging this wednesday eight workgroup computers for a non-profit organization. I created a w10 reference pc in vmware workstation but there i am stuck. Seems syspre and dism dont work anymore in w10? Hope someone...