Windows 10: Creating back up for Zotero library

Discus and support Creating back up for Zotero library in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to create a back up for Zotero library, but I cannot move one level up in the file directory so that I can access the Zotero library on WIN 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrianKushmaul, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Creating back up for Zotero library

I want to create a back up for Zotero library, but I cannot move one level up in the file directory so that I can access the Zotero library on WIN 10

:)

BrianKushmaul, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Creating a library question...

Hello Ken, Creating back up for Zotero library :)

If you like, you could use the same steps in the tutorial below to create a Downloads library in Windows 10.

Downloads Library - Create - Windows 7 Help Forums

Brink, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Pascoe83 Win User
    moving folders one level up

hie, am trying to create a back up for Zotero library, am having challenges moving one level up in file directory to access the Zotero library on win 10

Pascoe83, Dec 3, 2018
  4. sammy Win User

Creating back up for Zotero library

Need Software to create Virtual Tape Library.

Hi Guys,

Need a software to create Virtual Tape Library...

Thanks

sammy, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Creating back up for Zotero library

1. Creating back up for Zotero library - Similar Threads - Creating Zotero library

2. zotero and grammarly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zotero and grammarly: how can I add zotero and grammarly to my word aplication on my mac air apple computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zotero-and-grammarly/8c88e7a4-a1ff-4c93-a4ef-66e8ff8c6534
  3. zotero and grammarly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zotero and grammarly: how can I add zotero and grammarly to my word aplication on my mac air apple computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zotero-and-grammarly/8c88e7a4-a1ff-4c93-a4ef-66e8ff8c6534
  4. zotero and grammarly t

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zotero and grammarly t: how can I add zotero and grammarly to my word aplication on my mac air apple computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zotero-and-grammarly-t/dc484d19-3d9e-4bd9-984b-541ca2cfb389
  5. zotero and grammarly t

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zotero and grammarly t: how can I add zotero and grammarly to my word aplication on my mac air apple computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zotero-and-grammarly-t/dc484d19-3d9e-4bd9-984b-541ca2cfb389
  6. How OneDrive backs up library folders like Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    How OneDrive backs up library folders like Documents: I just activated OneDrive on my Windows 10 1803 laptop. The main reason I am interested is the new feature that allows one to backup key library folders such as Documents. However, I am trying to determine if, in selecting that option, will OneDrive then move the Documents...
  7. Unable to create a System Back Up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to create a System Back Up: I have tried to create the system image backup on many occasions with out success, (I did succeed once when the Laptop was new! ) I keep getting the same error message, so have carried out a full long re Format of the external drive which I wish to use and tried again but...
  8. Creating a library question...

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating a library question...: Folks, I'm enjoying customizing my Windows 10 install. However, I have a question... My 500GB SSD C drive is getting full. According to WinDirStat, the biggest folder is "Downloads", at over 100GB. Now, I like having "Downloads" easily accessible and where it is:...
  9. Library folder create new library not working (not available)

in Windows 10 Support
    Library folder create new library not working (not available): See this: Create New Library in Windows 10 Pictures will help understand my problem. Create new library 3 methods. Only Method 3 works for me. 1) Explorer Library Folder: right-click -> New -> (Empty) --- Library is missing, actual text displayed is (Empty) 2) ... on...
  10. My default libraries keep popping back up

in Windows 10 Support
    My default libraries keep popping back up: My default libraries keep popping back up, after they've been deleted. Camera roll, pictures, saved pictures, music, videos - they won't die. Sure would like them to. How can I get that done? 13524