Windows 10: Creating blue ray image discs.

Discus and support Creating blue ray image discs. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to make a reimage disc of my windows 10 laptop for I am upgrading to a SSD. I bought several 50gig blue rays. When creating the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JosiahS, Oct 11, 2018.

1. JosiahS Win User

Creating blue ray image discs.

I have been trying to make a reimage disc of my windows 10 laptop for I am upgrading to a SSD. I bought several 50gig blue rays. When creating the image, and after about 1.5 hours I get an error to insert a blank media because the current meida was not formatted correctly. But the reimage process is supposed to do the formatting. I am confused. This reimage will take about 3-4 of these 50 gig blue Ray's. But in have ruined 4 just from this error.

Any solution to this problem?

:)

JosiahS, Oct 11, 2018

2. blue ray disc autoplay

I want to play an blue ray disc and it will not work

Susanvan der Meulen, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and my inoperative Toshiba Satellite Blue Ray Disc Player

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• Does the disk get detected by Blue Ray Player?

• What happens when you try to play Blue Ray Discs? Do you receive any error?

• Which program were you using earlier to play
      Blue Ray Discs?
    Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing.

Refer to the article below and refer to the section “Go back to your previous version of Windows” to Roll back:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 11, 2018
  4. HawkerB Win User

Discs with x-ray images, MRI's, CAT scans will not open

Hi,

I can not get my discs with x-ray images, MRI's, CAT scans to open on my computer. I tried using the information previously posted here about this problem but when I go to open the page that is suggested it tells me that the file can not be found. Is there
    somewhere else I can go to get help opening these discs?

HawkerB, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Creating blue ray image discs. - Similar Threads - Creating blue ray

2. LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC: Hello,I went to use the LG bp50nb40 Blu-ray Disc write drive to load more pictures from my phone to an M-DISC using a new computer. The M-DISC already had many picture and movie files already on it. The laptop computer asked "Use disc like a USB flash drive or with a CD/DVD...
  3. LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC: Hello,I went to use the LG bp50nb40 Blu-ray Disc write drive to load more pictures from my phone to an M-DISC using a new computer. The M-DISC already had many picture and movie files already on it. The laptop computer asked "Use disc like a USB flash drive or with a CD/DVD...
  4. Error trying to create a disc image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error trying to create a disc image: My hard drive is failing and I have been advised to replace it. I have a Dell Inspiron 2020 All In One desktop. Windows 10 pre installed. I was advised to create a image disc and a repair disc. I have never done this before and all other pc's came with disc's. Went to...
  5. Blu-Ray disc support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blu-Ray disc support: Blu-Ray triple-layer 100GB re-writable discs - what is the best software to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blu-ray-disc-support/e87e512c-da5e-41a6-95bc-58a6d26a41ab
  6. Copying video to Blu Ray Disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying video to Blu Ray Disc: Hi im trying to move or copy a MPEG2 video from PC to Blu Ray disc it just doesnt do it, for some reason , this error message may have something to do with it do i delete this desktop .ini file ? Thanks for your help ! [IMG][IMG][IMG]...
  7. Blue Ray player

Blue Ray player: How do I connect an external Blu Ray player to my Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-ray-player/88bfd5b8-9002-47a9-9eaa-08b93aa33136
  8. Blue ray

Blue ray: What do I need to do to watch Blue ray movies I purchased. I have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-ray/d467fdaf-693d-4b22-bb18-2abb13f24622
  9. Best free Blu-Ray disc player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best free Blu-Ray disc player?: What is the best free Blu-Ray video disc player for Windows 10? Thank you for your help. 39652
  10. Playing a Blu-Ray video disc?

Playing a Blu-Ray video disc?: I bought a Blu-Ray disc drive for my Windows 10 PC. I can see the files with Windows Explorer. When I insert a Blu-Ray disc, nothing happens. Windows Media Player does not play it. Does it support Blu-Ray? Can anyone tell me how to play it? Thank you for your...