Windows 10: Creating bootable windows usb using windows emulator on android ?

Discus and support Creating bootable windows usb using windows emulator on android ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ok long story short big malware and virus problem... my solution after trying all the other threads was to rip the hard drive out smash it on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jim4573, Apr 30, 2020.

1. jim4573 Win User

Creating bootable windows usb using windows emulator on android ?

ok long story short big malware and virus problem... my solution after trying all the other threads was to rip the hard drive out smash it on the groung and shoot it with my 44 untill i ran out. Granted this was not the proper way to handle it but its done. so These are the things that i have to work with. empty harddrive, windows 10.iso rufus.exe note 10+ w/dexdoc. i was looking for a working emulator for win so i could creat it wihth the my phone. the closest computer to me is over 100 ml and we are till under no trave.... or any one that has a copy of boot media ready togo? or segestions for a working emulator
    .....and GO!

:)

jim4573, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Create a bootable usb through android

Hello,

I want to ask that can i create a bootable usb of windows 10 by using android (not making android bootable)?

Avi aVi Avi, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Creating bootable windows usb using windows emulator on android ?

Andre Da Costa, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Creating bootable windows usb using windows emulator on android ?

1. Creating bootable windows usb using windows emulator on android ? - Similar Threads - Creating bootable usb

2. windows android emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows android emulator.: I want to know if i can download the android emulator from windows from microsoft store.If not then when can i download it.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-android-emulator/4c641f37-d6c8-43ff-b56a-2fc13f2dea09
  3. windows android emulator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows android emulator.: I want to know if i can download the android emulator from windows from microsoft store.If not then when can i download it.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-android-emulator/4c641f37-d6c8-43ff-b56a-2fc13f2dea09
  4. Android emulator for Windows 11

Android emulator for Windows 11: I believe there is a Microsoft Android emulator in the pipeline for Windows 11 laptops though maybe its release is being delayed. My laptop has RAM 8GB 64-bit OS, Windows 11 Home 21H2, OS Build 22000.1219, Edge Version 107.0.1418.42 Official build 64-bit. I have tried...
  5. Help creating a Windows 10 bootable USB using Linux

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help creating a Windows 10 bootable USB using Linux: Hi, I am trying to create a bootable Win10 usb using dd on Linux. When I try to boot from the pen drive, nothing happens, the pc just boots straight into the Linux Mint (cinnamon edition) OS I have installed. I tried the following: sudo dd bs=4M...
  6. Create bootable USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Create bootable USB: Hi community, I'm creating a bootable usb by rufus. It give me 3 options: 1, Create with legacy BIOS or UEFI 2, Create with only UEFI 3, Create with only legacy BIOS Can someone explain to me these 3 options, and your recommendation option ? Thank you, have a good day !...
  7. Cannot create bootable usb using MediaCreationTool2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot create bootable usb using MediaCreationTool2004: Hi all, I need to re-install win10 as i am changing my C: harddrive. I'm trying to create a bootable usb using MediaCreationTool2004.exe on a brand new 128Go pendrive. After the drive selection step and a few minutes of waiting time I systematically get a "0x80080015 -...
  8. Android Emulator NOT used for with Gaming

Android Emulator NOT used for with Gaming: Hi all, please go lightly on me with this one as it is all new for me.. I get the process of using an Android Emulator so I can run certain .Apks inside/on our W10 64 bit OS. I have a few local mini Camera's and Apps that run on my Android Phone (Samsung), but I would like...
  9. Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Android Emulator: All time my pc fall into problem(Blue Screen error) when start Nox Player after update windows version 1903.I install verious version and all occuring same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-emulator/054e3c0e-224c-49d6-8ed1-cf71400231e6
  10. Is GBWhatsApp Safe To Use On Windows Using Android Emulator ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is GBWhatsApp Safe To Use On Windows Using Android Emulator ?: Is GBWhatsApp Safe To Use On Windows Using Android Emulator ? Is My Data Safe ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-gbwhatsapp-safe-to-use-on-windows-using-android/3ee47904-69c9-4798-ba8e-29bcd4a4645f"