Windows 10: creating distribution lists in Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support creating distribution lists in Windows 10 Mail in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was searching for help with creating email distribution lists in Windows 10 Mail, and what I was pointed to was a thread that was started in 2015 or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Janet Hickman, Aug 14, 2020.

1. creating distribution lists in Windows 10 Mail

I was searching for help with creating email distribution lists in Windows 10 Mail, and what I was pointed to was a thread that was started in 2015 or 2016 --- I can't believe you haven't fixed this yet! Do you have a solution yet?

:)

Janet Hickman, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Creating a distribution list in Windows Mail 10

Hi Sylvia,

There is no option to create a distribution list in the Windows 10 Mail App, however, there is a work around by using the Mail App and People app. To do this, you can follow the steps in this

thread
    that was provided by RobWalz on July 7, 2016.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Creating a distribution list in Windows Mail 10

I'm trying to create a distribution list from my email contact in Windows Mail 10. How can I do that?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Calling & messaging / PC

SylviaAversano, Aug 14, 2020
  4. creating distribution lists in Windows 10 Mail

mail distribution lists

There is no option to create a distribution list in the Windows 10 Mail App, however, there is a work around by using the Mail App and People app. To do this, you can follow the steps in this thread that was provided by RobWalz on July 7, 2016.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

You should send in feedback using the Feedback hub app to let the Windows 10 Engineers known you need this feature - press Windows key + F

Andre Da Costa, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

creating distribution lists in Windows 10 Mail

1. creating distribution lists in Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - creating distribution lists

2. Windows 10 Mail Contact list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail Contact list: Contacts list from gmail won't import into Windows 10 Mail. Originally tried from old Windows Live Mail, same result. How do I import bulk Contacts??! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-contact-list/7c00f0c6-dfc8-4496-b798-a3e9a19f4885
  3. Create a distributable backup on dissimilar hardware

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Create a distributable backup on dissimilar hardware: I have installed on VirtualBox a version of Windows 10 Professional with many utilities that I want to save on a medium and distribute on other computers with different hardware. I have already tried True Image and Snap Deploy and I must admit that they often work very well...
  4. Distribution list in email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Distribution list in email: When I had outlook and outlook express I could build a distribution list to mail a mass email to select people. I cannot find a way using the People app or the windows app in Microsoft Windows 10 Can you assist with this??/...
  5. eM Client Email Distribution Lists

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client Email Distribution Lists: I recently started to use the eM Client email app for my Gmail. Works well most of the time. Finally discovered how to create Distribution Lists but have not been able to find a way to edit them or to delete them. Any help would be appreciated. 161459
  6. Contact list for Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact list for Windows 10 mail: I have just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I was using Windows Live Mail with my Windows 7 system but I want to use Windows 10 Mail from now on. I have created an email account under Windows 10 Mail which works. It is an IMAP account. However this account does not...
  7. How to create group mailing lists in contacts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to create group mailing lists in contacts: How can I create a Group mailing list in Windows Mail Contacts ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-group-mailing-lists-in-contacts/59dd64ad-e686-49a8-870e-eecac12a5a4a"
  8. Expand distribution lists in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Expand distribution lists in Windows 10: In my previous version of Windows, if I needed to delete a name or two from a distribution list I could hit the little + sign and it would expand the list allowing me to selectively delete names. In Windows 10, the little + sign is gone - how do I do this without having to...
  9. create list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    create list: i do not have Word in W10 and want to create a list. Only have notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/create-list/3033c9be-756e-4fb3-a046-5838736317c6
  10. People Group- Distribution Lists

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    People Group- Distribution Lists: Trying to add some of my contacts to a Distribution List using the Group function. Can't see the Group in the options section https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/people-group-distribution-lists/1ef92108-67e5-4402-aad9-25dd1ef67a7a