Windows 10: Creating folder in mail in windows 10 when there is no + sign.

Discus and support Creating folder in mail in windows 10 when there is no + sign. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have followed all instructions given in help articles to create a folder in mail in windows 10 but have had no luck. I have tried ways including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JBell186, Dec 17, 2019.

1. JBell186 Win User

Creating folder in mail in windows 10 when there is no + sign.

I have followed all instructions given in help articles to create a folder in mail in windows 10 but have had no luck. I have tried ways including deleting the app and redownloading and creating folders in email server then syncing.

Any help please?

:)

JBell186, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

How to create folders in Windows 10 Mail?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to create Folders in Windows Mail app, we will certainly help you with this.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    How do I add or remove folders in Mail for Windows 10?
    and see if that helps.

You can also refer the article on
    Customize the folder list in Mail for Windows 10
    to organize the emails.

I hope the information provided by me is helpful for you.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Mail for windows 10 - will not create folders

Mail for Windows 10 offers the ability of creating your own folders and subfolders. I have followed the steps to do this however I keep getting an error message saying the folder could not be created. My software is up to date and I have tried the other
    troubleshooting suggestion offered (closing the app and opening it again) without success. Other ideas to fix this?

SusanaSenes, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Creating Folders in Office 10 Mail

Hi Ron,

We need to know more information to better assist your concern:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Where you able to create folders in Office mail before?
    We suggest that you check the answers provided by Guru and others on this
    link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Creating folder in mail in windows 10 when there is no + sign. - Similar Threads - Creating folder mail

2. Unable to create new folders in windows 11 mail as there is no + sign.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create new folders in windows 11 mail as there is no + sign.: Unable to create new folders in mail as there is no + sign in windows 11. Please help need to store mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-create-new-folders-in-windows-11-mail-as/955a1d87-7b00-48bd-bd47-63268a008cfa
  3. Unable to create new folders in windows 11 mail as there is no + sign.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create new folders in windows 11 mail as there is no + sign.: Unable to create new folders in mail as there is no + sign in windows 11. Please help need to store mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-create-new-folders-in-windows-11-mail-as/955a1d87-7b00-48bd-bd47-63268a008cfa
  4. Creating folders in Microsoft Mail

Creating folders in Microsoft Mail: I am unable to create folders in Microsoft mail. When I click on my email address, then More, there is no plus sign next to the All Folders. Can you please help....
  5. Creating Folders in Windows Mail

Creating Folders in Windows Mail: I have repeatedly followed the instructions previously offered on this forum as to how folders can be created in Windows Mail App. However, no + sign appears next to 'All Folders' after I click my account then click 'More'. Why is there no + sign? Also, it seems that there...
  6. Unable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail

Unable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail: Hi, For some reason i cannot create folders or sub-folders in Mail....... whenever I try I receive the following message [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-create-folders-in-windows-10-mail/19b14330-3859-4808-af46-e0428fdd2be6
  7. Attempting to create folders in Windows Mail

Attempting to create folders in Windows Mail: I have no + sign to create more folders. I've read prev threads- all have the same problem thread now locked, few of them are helped by instructions. WHY is W10 such a mess? There really are so many problems. One after another. Most of us don't want to bcome techs.........
  8. Creating folders in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating folders in Windows Mail: I have searched for instructions to add folders to Windows Mail. All say to click on the + by All Folders. I have no +. I have checked for updates. Now I am at loss. Thank you....
  9. How to create folders in Windows 10 Mail?

How to create folders in Windows 10 Mail?: I am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. ***Modified title from: i am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. I need to be able to organise my email. ***...
  10. UNable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail

UNable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail: Hi Guys, I am using my Icloud account linked to Windows 10 so I can organise my emails better. I've tried creating folders, however the computer deletes the folder and says it cannot be created. I've got no idea why. I've tried shutting the computer down and reloading...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sign in windows 10 mail new folder