Windows 10: creating more storage space on my HP Tablet

Discus and support creating more storage space on my HP Tablet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It is time for me to do a Windows 10 update to my HP tablet, but I do not have enough space. I have deleted temp files, etc. by doing a cleanup and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JjNeal, Jul 16, 2019.

1. JjNeal Win User

creating more storage space on my HP Tablet

It is time for me to do a Windows 10 update to my HP tablet, but I do not have enough space. I have deleted temp files, etc. by doing a cleanup and I am still getting a message that update cannot be completed. What else do I need to do?

:)

JjNeal, Jul 16, 2019

2. Creating storage spaces using 2 drives

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to create storage spaces on your workstation using two drivers.

I would suggest you to refer the section Should I create a simple, mirror, or parity space? in the article

Storage Spaces in Windows 10
    . Also, for more information you can refer the article

Virtualizing storage for scale, resiliency, and efficiency

However, as the query is related to creating storage spaces on workstation, I would suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , where they provide dedicated support and information on creating storage spaces on the PC.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 17, 2019
  3. I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Jul 17, 2019
  4. creating more storage space on my HP Tablet

Lack of Storage Space and the HP Stream

Hi!

I have a relatively new HP Stream. It is driving me crazy. Windows wants to update, but it can't because there's not enough storage space. I've done everything I know to free up space, including following the directions, obtaining "help" and purchasing a flash
    drive. Nothing works!! I am very frustrated. Anyone out there have any suggestions? Am I missing something?

Thanks much, in advance!!

AndraHenderson, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

creating more storage space on my HP Tablet

1. creating more storage space on my HP Tablet - Similar Threads - creating more storage

2. Creating New Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating New Storage Spaces: Hi all,So I am trying to create a new storage space, as my internal disk space is low. I was intending on using an external drive but wasn't too sure what was needed. When I looked on the support section for this option, it said even a USB drive should work but, for some...
  3. Creating New Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating New Storage Spaces: Hi all,So I am trying to create a new storage space, as my internal disk space is low. I was intending on using an external drive but wasn't too sure what was needed. When I looked on the support section for this option, it said even a USB drive should work but, for some...
  4. Creating New Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Creating More Space on SSD

Creating More Space on SSD: Hi everyone, I recently cloned my 1TB HHD to a new 2TB SSD and now my new SSD is showing full for Drive C. I have another 1TB unallocated, How do I combine these two to get the true 2TB storage??? See attached from Computer Management[ATTACH]...
  6. storage space on 32GB tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    storage space on 32GB tablet: I purchased a tablet with 32GB internal memory. When new it had about 9GB free space. And now that's all gone because you, Microsoft, keeps updating the OS. Every time I clean the system up I end up with less and less free space. Yes, I remove temp files, disc cleanup,...
  7. need more storage space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need more storage space: I have a ASUS E402S and it does not have enough storage for windows 10 to update. What can I do to get more storage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-more-storage-space/fdd87d0f-f50a-4a6c-9a11-175805b5cc21
  8. need more storage and disk space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need more storage and disk space: I am having trouble getting windows 10 downloaded becuz of not having enough space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-more-storage-and-disk-space/5eb28f2b-e81a-4093-8a24-2b60aaeac93f
  9. Error When Creating Storage Space "Can't Delete Storage Space"

Error When Creating Storage Space "Can't Delete Storage Space": Trying to create a basic Storage Space. No parity, mirroring, or anything. Just a bunch of disks. All disks are functioning normally and have been formatted etc. When I add them to the pool and create the storage space I get the error I've screenshotted below, "Can't Delete...
  10. create a new pool and storage space in the manage storage spaces

in Windows 10 Customization
    create a new pool and storage space in the manage storage spaces: Dear all, I have connected two USB storage drives, each one of them is 16 GB. I tried to create a new virtual pool but it did not work out. I thought the size is not enough and it may need extra storage spaces. I connected 64 GB then opened the storage space but I am still...