Windows 10: Creating multiple macros associated to multiple hotkeys?

Discus and support Creating multiple macros associated to multiple hotkeys? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm looking for exactly what the title says. I can't seem to find software which allows multiple saved macros to be run whenever. Only software with 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/juicy_squat, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Creating multiple macros associated to multiple hotkeys?

I'm looking for exactly what the title says. I can't seem to find software which allows multiple saved macros to be run whenever. Only software with 1 macro. Thanks for any suggestions on how to do this/applications I could use.

submitted by /u/juicy_squat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/juicy_squat, Dec 3, 2020

2. for creating multiple drives

Thank you

To create multiple drives like D,E,F

Do I need to follow these steps for multiple times

And another question

In the system showing OS drive that is of left with 824gb out of 937gb

If I go for partition after shrink volume it is showing only 161gb max

So don't I get more than that of each drive

if I want more than that what is the procedure?

D VENKATARAMANAPRASAD, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Atomic77 Win User
    Multiple System Specs?

Im sure some people do have more then 1 computer. I think listing multiple specs is a good idea.

Atomic77, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Creating multiple macros associated to multiple hotkeys?

Creating macros

To use the included feature in windows, create your macro and save it to be used later, (this should be listed in the macro software), next create a standard shortcut to work with the saved macro - Right click on desktop and new then shortcut, enter the code to run the macro in the Target box, and then click on the Shortcut Key box and press the CTRL and or Alt, and or Shift and a Letter key together to create an entry which will be assigned to start the macro when pressed- Repeat this for other macros as needed

Creating multiple macros associated to multiple hotkeys? [​IMG]

Barman58, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Creating multiple macros associated to multiple hotkeys?

1. Creating multiple macros associated to multiple hotkeys? - Similar Threads - Creating multiple macros

2. mofcomp.exe is creating multiple enteries in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mofcomp.exe is creating multiple enteries in...: HiWhile running an mof we are getting multiple entries written out to the AUTORECOVER registry on a clean OS install, however after the a particular popup is clicked on the registry viewer `Data of type REG_MULTI_SZ cannot contain empty strings. Registry editor will remove...
  3. mofcomp.exe is creating multiple enteries in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mofcomp.exe is creating multiple enteries in...: HiWhile running an mof we are getting multiple entries written out to the AUTORECOVER registry on a clean OS install, however after the a particular popup is clicked on the registry viewer `Data of type REG_MULTI_SZ cannot contain empty strings. Registry editor will remove...
  4. Create multiple shortcuts at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create multiple shortcuts at once: I have many thousands of image files. Many of which need to be in several different folders for organisation. Rather than copy these and clog up my storage I have chosen to use shortcuts in any extra folders a file may need to appear in. My issue is this is an insanely timely...
  5. Create multiple shortcuts at once

Create multiple shortcuts at once: I have many thousands of image files. Many of which need to be in several different folders for organisation. Rather than copy these and clog up my storage I have chosen to use shortcuts in any extra folders a file may need to appear in. My issue is this is an insanely timely...
  6. Creating multiple folders for PDFs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating multiple folders for PDFs: I have nearly 1,000 PDF files in a single folder and I want to create individual folders for each PDF file and name those folders the same as the PDFs. I'd hate to create individual folders for each PDF file I have, that would take a very long time so... Is there a...
  7. Onedrive creates multiple files

Onedrive creates multiple files: Hello, Onedrive is creating multiple files, e.g. if file is salesdata it will create salesdata 1, salesdata 2 etc. I tried the following but did not fix it: Try to reset your Onedrive (Please note that no data will be lost because of below step) Windows Key+R >...
  8. Onedrive creates multiple files

Onedrive creates multiple files: Hello, Onedrive is creating multiple files, e.g. if file is salesdata it will create salesdata 1, salesdata 2 etc....
  9. Creating macros

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creating macros: I know macros are rarely used anymore, but I want to use macro to record and replay email address that I',m sick of typing. So, using small program named TINY TASK, I create the macro but don't know how to assign it to a key on keyboard (generic, as I just spilled coffee in...
  10. Multiple Keys associated with MS Account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple Keys associated with MS Account?: Am I right in thinking that with the Anniversary method of dealing with Product Key activation, that 1) if the key is associated with my MS account, if I buy a new PC, replacing the old one, then the product key will validate through my account on the new PC? 2) is it OK to...