Windows 10: Creating multiple settings windows in Windows 10

Discus and support Creating multiple settings windows in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to have multiple settings windows open at the same time - like a bluetooth devices window, a network connection window, etc - but opening a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nethalem, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Nethalem Win User

Creating multiple settings windows in Windows 10

I want to have multiple settings windows open at the same time - like a bluetooth devices window, a network connection window, etc - but opening a new window changes the old window to the desired window, where I want them open simultaneously. Is there any way to do this?

:)

Nethalem, Nov 28, 2017

2. I can have Windows 10 as a standalone download for free, which can be burnt onto a DVD to be used an a Windows 10 installation disc.

I have seen a Windows 10 multiple editions installation media.

However, this Media creation tool only allows me to download and create a single Windows 10 edition installation media.

How to get a Media creation tool allows me to download and create a Windows 10 multiple editions installation media

a cooperator, Nov 28, 2017
  3. Lightbot Win User
    Windows 10 Pro Media Tool

I'm upgrading multiple Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. Do I need also to create multiple Windows 10 DVD Media for each PC or I only need one?

Thanks in advance. =)

Lightbot, Nov 28, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Nov 28, 2017
  5. Nethalem Win User
    I have virtual desktops - I actually am trying to have a desktop with all my settings windows open. Windows 10 simply doesn't let me do that, even with multiple desktops - it just switches desktops to wherever my settings window was.

Nethalem, Nov 28, 2017
  6. Ammsdwer Win User
    Are you using Microsft account or local account ? i am using MS ,i can not do that either, perhaps , Windows 10 does not support all users to do this ,

Ammsdwer, Nov 28, 2017
  7. Nethalem Win User
    I'm using a local account

Nethalem, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Creating multiple settings windows in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Creating multiple settings

2. Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10: Hello, I want to create 2 admin accounts with different profile. Example: The first user will use the screen resolution at 720p. The second user will use the screen resolution at 1080p. Each administrator account will have a different screen resolution setting in windows. Is...
  3. Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10: Hello, I want to create 2 admin accounts with different profile. Example: The first user will use the screen resolution at 720p. The second user will use the screen resolution at 1080p. Each administrator account will have a different screen resolution setting in windows. Is...
  4. Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows is creating Multiple Accounts automatically

in Windows 10 News
    Windows is creating Multiple Accounts automatically: [ATTACH]There are advantages of creating separate User Accounts on a Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC. However, you may encounter the issue whereby Windows is creating multiple user accounts automatically. This post provides the most suitable solutions affected PC users can apply...
  6. windows settings for multiple window

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows settings for multiple window: hello sir, I am in trouble, actually I installed ubantu in my laptop, but when I turn on my laptop it does not ask for which window do you want to use, actually my friend reduce the ask time and I don't know where is this settings, please help me as soon as possible, thank...
  7. Create Theme Settings shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Theme Settings shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Theme Settings shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Theme Settings Shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows, you can use themes to help make your desktop feel a little more personal. Themes change the desktop background, colors, sounds,...
  8. Create Windows Defender Settings shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Windows Defender Settings shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Windows Security in Settings shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Windows Security in Settings shortcut in Windows 10 Windows 10 provides the latest antivirus protection with Windows Security. When you start up Windows 10 for the first time, Windows...
  9. Create Settings shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Settings shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Settings shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Settings shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Information Most of the settings you'll want to change in Windows 10 are in Settings. Settings is organized into the separate System, Devices, Network & Internet,...
  10. Create Cortana Settings Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Cortana Settings Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Cortana Settings Shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Information Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the capabilities of your device and the version of Cortana you’re using,...