Windows 10: Creating my child an account

Discus and support Creating my child an account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Ive been trying to create an email for my child. It tells me that a parent needs to log in to do so. So when i try to log in it tells me an adult needs... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by myeeshaahmed, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Creating my child an account

Ive been trying to create an email for my child. It tells me that a parent needs to log in to do so. So when i try to log in it tells me an adult needs to log in? I AM AN ADULT? Its frustrating ive tried so many times and ive checked my date of birth is correct.

Moved from: Outlook.com/ Email / Adding email accounts

:)

myeeshaahmed, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Creating my child an account

creating child account for Windows 10

Hello Shawk,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

• I would like to inform you that while creating an account for a child, Microsoft account gets created.

• Yes, the child can keep the account when they become adult.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Creating my child an account

1. Creating my child an account - Similar Threads - Creating child account

2. Child's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child's account: I cannot remove my child's account since I approved her joining with my Gmail account by accident. How do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/childs-account/c8038341-81a8-4f31-acee-5c6090e36a6b
  3. child account disconnected from adult account that created it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    child account disconnected from adult account that created it: my childs microsoft is connected to an adult account we do not have access to any more and cant figure out how to get her out of her current family settings to migrate to the active one.the problem is we are trying to give her permission to use minecraft from the microsoft...
  4. child account disconnected from adult account that created it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    child account disconnected from adult account that created it: my childs microsoft is connected to an adult account we do not have access to any more and cant figure out how to get her out of her current family settings to migrate to the active one.the problem is we are trying to give her permission to use minecraft from the microsoft...
  5. child account disconnected from adult account that created it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to create easily create a strict account for child?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to create easily create a strict account for child?: Hi! I got a second-hand laptop with Windows 10 Home and wanted to know if there is a guide on how to easily create a strict account just for one of our children use a strict browser and Word for e-school, since the school is closed. I'm not very Windows-savy, so I thank any...
  7. Child account not showing in manage child accounts

Child account not showing in manage child accounts: One of my child's accounts is not showing as a child account in the manage permissions section - it is appearing in my Family. This means I can't change app permissions. I have ensured all details of the account are correct and my other child is appearing correctly and I...
  8. My child's account

My child's account: I added my child to my computer so she could sign on for a school activity. she now wants to use her account for minecraft. I am ok with this. When I tried to manage permissions she was not listed as a family member. When I tried to add her it said she had to leave another...
  9. Create guest or child account without internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Create guest or child account without internet access: Hello, How can I create a guest or child account in Win 10 that does not have any internet access? Thanks, Nevermore1234 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-guest-or-child-account-without-internet/7243dffa-febc-40c9-b978-6c5c0f83591f
  10. Child account

Child account: In a family account does each member have their own username and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account/d65f128a-8426-4d48-92ac-49c946496ea8"