Windows 10: Creating Password Reset Disk Help Needed

Discus and support Creating Password Reset Disk Help Needed in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I tried to create a Password Rest Disk, but when I clicked on the "Create a Password Reset Disk" link in Control Panel, nothing happened ?? No new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by w1ksz, Nov 26, 2015.

1. w1ksz Win User

Creating Password Reset Disk Help Needed

I tried to create a Password Rest Disk, but when I clicked on the "Create a Password Reset Disk" link in Control Panel, nothing happened ?? No new window appeared.

How can I create this disk ??

Thanks,

Richard S.

:)

w1ksz, Nov 26, 2015
  2. SarahKong Win User
    SarahKong, Nov 26, 2015
  3. suew505 Win User
    Reset password disk

My husband has forgotten his password for my laptop. When he clicks reset password it says he needs to use a reset password disk. I have tried to create this but cannot find out how to do it. Help please.

suew505, Nov 26, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Did the link open behind the Control Panel window?

Edwin, Nov 26, 2015
  5. w1ksz Win User
    I just tried it again, and it worked. Windows magic again !!

Thanks for the reply.

rs

w1ksz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Creating Password Reset Disk Help Needed - Similar Threads - Creating Password Reset

2. I'm having trouble creating a password reset disk

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I'm having trouble creating a password reset disk: I'm using the search function in the taskbar. I type in "Create password reset disk." Then I click on the only option (which is correct) but nothing happens. 1. What could be wrong? 2. Is there another way to create this disk? Thank you...... 160139
  3. Can't get into create a password reset disk

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't get into create a password reset disk: I have the USB in, click on the "create a password reset disk" and it doesn't open. I tried the basic alt + tab and it does show the process is open in the background and I click the x. No success upon trying to open the program again. When I pull up running features with...
  4. Create a password reset disk link won't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create a password reset disk link won't work: I logged in to my admin account to create a password reset disk. In Control Panel, I searched for "password reset" and clicked the link "Create password reset disk", but nothing happens. The link is clickable it's underlined and blue. I waited several minutes with no success....
  5. Create a password reset disk.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Create a password reset disk.: Hello, I need help to create a Password reset disk. I have a USB Flash Drive. Would someone please give me the steps to do this? Thanks, A.W. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-password-reset-disk/32e5bdf5-48bc-4529-a088-6539ddee73ed
  6. create a password reset disk

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    create a password reset disk: How do you create a password reset disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-password-reset-disk/14c2a1e2-262c-4712-8e0a-c48c5a2aa811
  7. create password reset disk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    create password reset disk: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-password-reset-disk/098afeed-b983-4819-b205-cc7dfd4cb75d"
  8. i need help to creat a windows reset password disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help to creat a windows reset password disk: I need to creat a windows password reset disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-creat-a-windows-reset-password-disk/53461b56-8fe2-49c2-b760-6a38ec98e850
  9. App "Create a Password Reset Disk" does not start?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    App "Create a Password Reset Disk" does not start?: Hi, From the start menu I type "reset" to bring up "Create A Password Reset Disk" option. When selecting this, nothing happens, the app doesn't start up? Checking "My Info" I am logged into a local account as an Administrator. I'm running the latest windows 10 install....
  10. Create password reset disk link not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Create password reset disk link not working: I'm using Administrator account on my PC, when I click on "Create a password reset disk" nothing happens, what's the issue? or again it's Windows 10 thing!! *Confused 24520