Windows 10: Creating shortcuts for the arrow keys.

Discus and support Creating shortcuts for the arrow keys. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello dear friends. small query here hope somebody has the answer to it . Actually i want to create a shortcut for the arrow keys present in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kane_Murphy, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Creating shortcuts for the arrow keys.

Hello dear friends.

small query here hope somebody has the answer to it .

Actually i want to create a shortcut for the arrow keys present in the keyboard.

with somewhat of googling i really found nothing . Is it even possible to to create a shortcut key for a key.

like for example shift+space for the right arrow , because whenever i tend to press these arrow keys my fingers become offset from the main keys , and i get compelled to reset it again which really wastes some time and is annoying too.

I am currently running in the latest windows 10 os.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/Kane_Murphy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kane_Murphy, Sep 15, 2020
  2. tigger Win User
    tigger, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Drone Win User
    Windows Shortcut Arrow Editor

And here's how to Remove "Shortcut" Text From New Shortcuts

Open up regedit, and then browse down to the following registry key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer

On the right-hand side you’ll find a key that is just called “link”, with a default value of 1e 00 00 00. Open this key up and change the 1e to 00 instead, leaving you with 00 00 00 00.

You’ll have to log off and then back on to make this change take effect. Please note that this won’t affect existing shortcuts, only shortcuts that you create from now on.

Creating shortcuts for the arrow keys. [​IMG]

Drone, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Creating shortcuts for the arrow keys.

down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Creating shortcuts for the arrow keys.

1. Creating shortcuts for the arrow keys. - Similar Threads - Creating shortcuts arrow

2. Shortcut arrows disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut arrows disappear: Windows 11. I keep shortcuts with arrows on my desktop to quickly open files and folders. However, every 3 weeks or so, the arrows disappear. I run the program “Restore_default_shortcut_arrow.reg” to restore them. It does a great job, but I have to reboot each time....
  3. Shortcut arrows disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut arrows disappear: Windows 11. I keep shortcuts with arrows on my desktop to quickly open files and folders. However, every 3 weeks or so, the arrows disappear. I run the program “Restore_default_shortcut_arrow.reg” to restore them. It does a great job, but I have to reboot each time....
  4. Shortcut Arrow Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut Arrow Size: GreetingsI have just reinstalled Windows 11. After all Windows updates the system is at version 22H2 22621.963.I notice now that when I create a shortcut on the desktop, the arrow is extremely small. Here is an image:The shortcut arrows in Explorer windows appear to be the...
  5. Shortcut Arrow Size

Shortcut Arrow Size: GreetingsI have just reinstalled Windows 11. After all Windows updates the system is at version 22H2 22621.963.I notice now that when I create a shortcut on the desktop, the arrow is extremely small. Here is an image:The shortcut arrows in Explorer windows appear to be the...
  6. Shortcut arrows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut arrows: How to remove shortcut arrows in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-arrows/e8445720-f95a-4605-a968-5b76569c5b9b
  7. Shortcut arrows

Shortcut arrows: How to remove shortcut arrows in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-arrows/e8445720-f95a-4605-a968-5b76569c5b9b
  8. Remove shortcut arrows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove shortcut arrows: How do we remove those desktop shortcut arrows? Is there a quick way w/o digging into the registry? I don't see it in the latest UWT. Thanks *Wink 113829
  9. Shortcut arrow

Shortcut arrow: How remove shortcut arrows from desktop icons in Win10 ? 8484
  10. Hiding Shortcut Arrow

Hiding Shortcut Arrow: Hello folks I am new to both these forums and windows 10, so please try and bear with me. Okay, in previous iterations of windows I was always able to hide those unsightly shortcut arrows that are attached to shortcut icons on the desktop. I can do so in Windows 10,...