Windows 10: creating user in AD restarting server

Discus and support creating user in AD restarting server in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hellowhile creating a user account in AD my server 2012 r2 standard is restarting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nilesh Gajbhiye, Aug 8, 2022.

1. creating user in AD restarting server

Hellowhile creating a user account in AD my server 2012 r2 standard is restarting.

:)

Nilesh Gajbhiye, Aug 8, 2022
  2. jubjib1 Win User

Window Server 2003 can't AD replication

Hi Support Team

I have server install Windows Server 2003. It's old and hardware unstable. I need to change to new Server. I try AD replication to new Server but after completed step.

I can't turn down old Server. When turn down old Server AD users and computer or another feature about AD can't use. I need your suggest.

jubjib1, Aug 8, 2022
  3. Jomik Win User
    Adding users to VPN Server on Windows 10 Pro

I have set up a VPN server on a completely fresh Windows 10 Pro (1607) install, I've followed the steps in this guide.

http://www.howtogeek.com/135996/how...ows-computer-without-installing-any-software/

The VPN server works correctly, and the users I specified during setup have access.

However, as I am not going to be managing the server, I want to make it as simple as possible for my end-user to add new accounts.

I hoped that it would be possible to give users access based on their Group. Then I could make a VPN group, which users could easily be added to, however this doesn't seem to be possible?

Failing that, I would like a script, that could be run, specifying user info, which, if chosen, will add the user to the VPN access list. However, I can not seem to find a command for batch or powershell that does this.

Is there any other ideas I could use to easily add (and if possible, remove) users from the VPN list?

Jomik, Aug 8, 2022
  4. creating user in AD restarting server

Adding a new user

Hi Alex,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

• Type settings on the Windows search bar and select
      Settings.

• Click on Accounts, and click on
      Family & other users
      on the left pane.

• Now you can add new user account.
    Also visit the below link on how to create new user account. (Steps applies to Windows 10).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

creating user in AD restarting server

1. creating user in AD restarting server - Similar Threads - creating user restarting

2. Server not operational when adding User to a trusting domain in Windows Server

in Windows 10 News
    Server not operational when adding User to a trusting domain in Windows Server: [ATTACH]If the Server is not operational message keeps troubling you when adding a trusted domain user to a trusted domain in Windows Server, then this post may help you resolve the issue. When you click Advanced in the Select Users, Computers, or Groups dialog box in Active...
  3. creating user in AD restarting server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    creating user in AD restarting server: Hellowhile creating a user account in AD my server 2012 r2 standard is restarting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-user-in-ad-restarting-server/cbf02fbc-81ee-4636-96dc-0c18207eadae
  4. AD Server restart randomly!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AD Server restart randomly!: Good dayPlease, can you help me with a Server...? We have set up a new AD server and the unit just restart randomly in production time. I'm struggling to get to the problem. Can someone guide me and help to why the server is doing this?Windows Server 2012R2 installed on...
  5. AD Server restart randomly!

AD Server restart randomly!: Good dayPlease, can you help me with a Server...? We have set up a new AD server and the unit just restart randomly in production time. I'm struggling to get to the problem. Can someone guide me and help to why the server is doing this?Windows Server 2012R2 installed on...
  6. User not created after adding it as a family member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User not created after adding it as a family member: Hi, I added my wife's account as a family member but even after rebooting, there is no user folder in her name. I can see her in the list of users but since there is no folder associated with her I can't get into her account and configure it. Can anyone tell me how to solve...
  7. User not created after adding it as a family member

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User not created after adding it as a family member: Hi, I added my wife's account as a family member but even after rebooting, there is no user folder in her name. I can see her in the list of users but since there is no folder associated with her I can't get into her account and configure it. Can anyone tell me how to solve...
  8. User not created after adding it as a family member

9. Do I need to restart the server after adding a new user to ADAC

Do I need to restart the server after adding a new user to ADAC: Hello guys, it is a simple and basic question, do I need to restart the server after adding a new user or changing someone's permissions ? Thanks...
  10. User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server: In my quest to try to fix a winsxs corruption, that makes DISM fail and SFC can't fix it, I ran in to this issue that it pops up "User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server" every time I log in. I did fix this by installing the Windows 10 default apps again. I think this issue...