Windows 10: Creating User without sign in information

Discus and support Creating User without sign in information in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to create a new Administrator user in my laptop. I do not have the sign in information thus i clicked I don't have this persons sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dinishkumar Somasantram, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Creating User without sign in information

I am trying to create a new Administrator user in my laptop. I do not have the sign in information thus i clicked I don't have this persons sign in informations.

When i clicked on it, the message came as Something went wrong.

Creating User without sign in information 7b97ffb9-37a2-4e62-8d8a-911e6ff98bd9?upload=true.jpg

What am i suppose to do now?

I am using Windows 10 home Version 1803.

:)

Dinishkumar Somasantram, Mar 13, 2019

2. Sign In error

We appreciate your response. For further troubleshooting, we suggest that you create a test user profile. This is for us to verify if the issue is isolated with one user profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana search, type Settings and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Choose Add someone else to this PC.
    • Click I don't have this person's sign-in information.
    • Click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Name the user as TEST and then provide a password.

Update us about the results.

Darleen Pen, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Am unable to create a new user. Accounts -> Add someone else to this PC options is not working to create a new account.

Hi Pawan,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check with the status of this issue. As this might be a temporary issue.

Follow the below steps to create a new user account:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Accounts, click on Manage another account.
    • Select Add a new user in PC settings, click on
      Add someone else to this PC
      and follow onscreen instructions.
    Refer to: Create a local user account
    in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of creating a new user account for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Creating User without sign in information

Unable to sign into a Microsoft account in Windows 10 or create new users

Hi Dhruv,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Are you facing the issue on a local or Microsoft Account?
    • Are you able to login and use other apps?
    I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the system and login to the Microsoft Account to check if that helps.

If you still face issues with the store in Microsoft Account then you may want to reset the Store cache and check the status.

Steps:-

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, "WSReset.exe" and hit Enter.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Creating User without sign in information

1. Creating User without sign in information - Similar Threads - Creating User without

2. How to create a user profile without logging in?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to create a user profile without logging in?: Hello,We are preparing a new Windows image. After sysprep, some user profiles should be created automatically and certain files should be copied to their profiles. I have found this command to create a user profile "runas /env /profile /user:<domain>\<username> cmd.exe", but...
  3. User sign-in without internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User sign-in without internet access: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 5000 laptop with Windows 11. I updated my computer and now the sign in screen to unlock it just has a button that says "Sign in". When I click that button, it loads for a while then tells me "You'll need internet for this." While at college the...
  4. User sign-in without internet access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User sign-in without internet access: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 5000 laptop with Windows 11. I updated my computer and now the sign in screen to unlock it just has a button that says "Sign in". When I click that button, it loads for a while then tells me "You'll need internet for this." While at college the...
  5. Windows created a new user without permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows created a new user without permission: Hello I got a question, One day when I switched on my computer it had a new user called administrator, the funny part about this user is that I didn't create it. I go to family and setting but the user it's self does not show up there so I am unable to delete it...
  6. Creating Domain User Profile Without Logging In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Creating Domain User Profile Without Logging In: Hi All, As we become an increasingly remote workforce, I would like to get away from asking for user credentials completely and make it so I can deploy a new computer to a user without having to log into their account. It's hard for an IT Administrator to enforce the IT...
  7. create user and login without email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    create user and login without email: I would like to create a user name and password for the computer WITHOUT an email account. It is for my 8yold son so that I can set parental restrictions....
  8. Users Information

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Users Information: I have a little mystery. I have just had to fully re-install Win 10 following a significant boot error. It now feels like I have two User accounts, both with admin rights. After the re-instal I signed back in with my normal Google Account and password and was off and...
  9. Can One Create User without creating a Email account?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can One Create User without creating a Email account?: I am just dumb founded that I cannot create a user account without creating a email account for the user. I don't want to create a email for a child. This is unacceptable. Is there any way to create one without the invasion. 70463
  10. Display Last Sign-in Information during User Sign-in in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Display Last Sign-in Information during User Sign-in in Windows 10: How to: Display Last Sign-in Information during User Sign-in in Windows 10 [img] Information You can control whether or not the system displays information about previous sign-ins and sign-in failures to the user. For local accounts and domain user accounts (in domains...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone without signing in