Windows 10: Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos

Discus and support Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying this app for the first time and running to issues. Hope to get some tips here. - is it really expected that not all photos will show up in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hunghein, Jan 29, 2019.

1. hunghein Win User

Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos

Trying this app for the first time and running to issues. Hope to get some tips here.

- is it really expected that not all photos will show up in your collection once the folder that contains the photos are selected?

- I selected my music but it wont play when I play the video of photos. I am certain it plays, even tried playing the mp3 on the pop up window.

TIA!

:)

hunghein, Jan 29, 2019

2. Photo and videos will not open

Hi Stephanie,

Having a damaged system file within your user profile might be one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with opening photos and videos on your device. To further troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you create a test user profile.
    Check if you will have the same issue with opening photos and videos using
    the test user profile that you'll create. This is for us to verify if the issue is isolated with one user profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana search, type Settings and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Choose Add someone else to this PC.
    • Click I don't have this person's sign-in information.
    • Click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Name the user as TEST and then provide a password.

Update us about the results.

Darleen Pen, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Exporting Video File Created with Windows Photo

While using Windows Photos , to upload a file for sharing , after 'Create Video' , the generated export file , results in a pixelated grid output.

A combination of still photos and video clips. The format is .mp4 and shows where saved in File Explorer Directory. There is sound, but no image.

What further steps are required for successful exporting and playback of created video file??

DilligentEssence -, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos

1. Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos - Similar Threads - Creating Videos Microsoft

2. Create Video in Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create Video in Photos App: When creating a Video in the Photos App, a file in the Pictures folder was created call Video Projects. It was easy for me to delete these files when disk space use became excessive. I recently installed the newest release of Windows 10 and the Video Projects folder is not...
  3. Microsoft photos - videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft photos - videos: With my photos app I can only add pictures, no videos. With my previous laptop I could create video projects and edit videos, but with my new laptop that option doesn't seem aviable. What can I do to fix this?...
  4. Photos hangs on creating a video

Photos hangs on creating a video: I selected "Make video for me", selected video files to use; when I select create they start loading and then it hangs....has happened several times. Peter Bresler...
  5. Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help: I am putting together a photo video for parents anniversary party. Includes hundreds of photos. By default initial duration of each photo was 3 seconds. I was playing around with music and selected sync photo length to beat. This altered ALL of the photo lengths. I wanted to...
  6. Creating a video using photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a video using photos: I want to create a short video using my photos. But it is set by default that the duration of this video is only 3 seconds. It is important for me to change the timing. Is it possible?...
  7. People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos: Hey, After yesterday's update I found that the People section and Creating Videos Function missing. How can I find them back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/peoplecreating-videos-function-missing-on/e7df740c-7fad-4f24-9ff6-a06c26ff69c3"
  8. Windows Photo wont play created videos

Windows Photo wont play created videos: I used to love the windows photos app with the video editor. I real genuine rival to Apple's iMovie. Until I started get bugs. First, all my video projects disappeared. Then, I can not create video projects. I can make them but when I press play, it plays 1 secs then...
  9. Creating /Editing video in Windows 10 Photos

Creating /Editing video in Windows 10 Photos: Each time I attempt to create a video I get no further than the storyboard before I am ejected from the app and returned to the Start Menu. Does any one have a solution?...
  10. Creating custom videos with Photos 2018

Creating custom videos with Photos 2018: Is there a way to control the length of time a photo is shown while creating a video using the timeline? Are there tutorials on doing things like motion and 3-d effects? Can you change the volume in a video that has been imported? Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft photos no create button