Windows 10: creating webpage

Discus and support creating webpage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is no menu bar on the browser. So .html files cannot be converted to web pages. If tried from file explorer selecting the .html file then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mustafakamal4, Mar 16, 2019.

1. creating webpage

There is no menu bar on the browser. So .html files cannot be converted to web pages. If tried from file explorer selecting the .html file then clicking on the open in the menu bar , html codes are just copied on the webpage. Please help me.

:)

mustafakamal4, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Microsoft Edge Webpage Content Flickering Issues with Facebook and Other Websites Which Contain Videos In Their Webpage.

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the cause of this issue, we suggest that you use a new
    InPrivate window
    and try to go to a webpage with a video again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you disable hardware acceleration and use software rendering instead of hardware rendering to view the webpage.
    Here are the steps on how to use software rendering:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Internet Options, and click on
      Internet Options
      from the results.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Under Accelerated graphics, check Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    A webpage which cannot be deleted.

All apps » Internet Explorer » options:

• settings » advanced settings » Get suggestions from Bing as I type: off
    • settings » Data Sense savings: off (otherwise, you surf via a proxy server at Microsoft premises)
    • settings » delete history
    • taps: please, close everything
    Now, if you get that webpage, your network operator is forced to block it. Anyway, you should not see any previous favorites or addresses anymore after the steps above. Or?

Abi99 (2), Mar 16, 2019
  4. creating webpage

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

creating webpage

1. creating webpage - Similar Threads - creating webpage

2. How to create an Internet Kill Switch on Windows 11/10?

in Windows 10 News
    How to create an Internet Kill Switch on Windows 11/10?: [IMG]In this post, we are going to show you how to create an internet kill switch on Windows 11/10. It is mostly used in a panic situation when you need to disconnect your internet quickly. Thus, it is also known as a Panic Button. What is the kill switch on Windows internet?...
  3. I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN: IHave a new lap top and cannot get past the create a pin on microsoft log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-laptop-and-cant-get-past-the-create-a/1aaef651-9022-4d93-984b-7ce8b8648df9
  4. I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN: IHave a new lap top and cannot get past the create a pin on microsoft log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-laptop-and-cant-get-past-the-create-a/1aaef651-9022-4d93-984b-7ce8b8648df9
  5. How do you create a system banner that will display at all times? I need to create one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you create a system banner that will display at all times? I need to create one...: How do you create a system banner that will display at all times? I need to create one that is purple with "CUI" inside it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-create-a-system-banner-that-will/f92d714b-2ede-4d55-a2c9-e94fe35ea768
  6. How to fix this we couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one for more...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this we couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one for more...: we couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one for more information see the setup logDrive 1 Partition 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-we-couldnt-create-a-new-partition/7f11ab8b-6946-4428-9fb2-fcf13758d32c
  7. How do you create a system banner that will display at all times? I need to create one...

How do you create a system banner that will display at all times? I need to create one...: How do you create a system banner that will display at all times? I need to create one that is purple with "CUI" inside it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-create-a-system-banner-that-will/f92d714b-2ede-4d55-a2c9-e94fe35ea768
  8. How to fix this we couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one for more...

How to fix this we couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one for more...: we couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one for more information see the setup logDrive 1 Partition 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-we-couldnt-create-a-new-partition/7f11ab8b-6946-4428-9fb2-fcf13758d32c
  9. how to create shortcuts from webpage to desktop/pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to create shortcuts from webpage to desktop/pc: when visiting a website on the default browser its not easy to simply right click and get a shortcut on the desktop .Which is the appearance preferred for those that usse internet explorer .this doesnt appear on my drop down menu .ive found a longer way to do this .visit the...
  10. how to create shortcuts from webpage to desktop/pc

how to create shortcuts from webpage to desktop/pc: when visiting a website on the default browser its not easy to simply right click and get a shortcut on the desktop .Which is the appearance preferred for those that usse internet explorer .this doesnt appear on my drop down menu .ive found a longer way to do this .visit the...