Windows 10: Creating Windows 10 Pro installation media from Windows 10 Home PC

Discus and support Creating Windows 10 Pro installation media from Windows 10 Home PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I need do a clean install on a friend's PC with Windows 10 Pro. I have Windows 10 Home. When I use the Media creation tool, it doesn't let you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mibaup, Dec 24, 2019.

1. mibaup Win User

Creating Windows 10 Pro installation media from Windows 10 Home PC

Hello,
    I need do a clean install on a friend's PC with Windows 10 Pro. I have Windows 10 Home. When I use the Media creation tool, it doesn't let you choose which edition you want, it simply writes "Windows 10". Does it choose my current version? Or it's the same installation for Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro?
    Thanks!

:)

mibaup, Dec 24, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 24, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 24, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Creating Windows 10 Pro installation media from Windows 10 Home PC - Similar Threads - Creating Pro installation

2. How to create installation media for Windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create installation media for Windows 10 pro?: Hello.To keep it short: Currently exactly 99GB space has been used on my C drive. even though all my user data is on other drivesI have explained my situation in another question, when 71GB was utilised, and later it went up to 80GB. That question is still...
  3. How to create installation media for Windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create installation media for Windows 10 pro?: Hello.To keep it short: Currently exactly 99GB space has been used on my C drive. even though all my user data is on other drivesI have explained my situation in another question, when 71GB was utilised, and later it went up to 80GB. That question is still...
  4. How to create installation media for Windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows-10 version from the URL "Create Windows 10 installation media"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows-10 version from the URL "Create Windows 10 installation media"?: Is the Windows-10 version created by the step "Create Windows 10 installation media" below the same as Windows-10 May-2021 version?https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10...
  6. Windows-10 version from the URL "Create Windows 10 installation media"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows-10 version from the URL "Create Windows 10 installation media"?: Is the Windows-10 version created by the step "Create Windows 10 installation media" below the same as Windows-10 May-2021 version?https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10...
  7. Windows-10 version from the URL "Create Windows 10 installation media"?

8. creating a windows 10 pro media tool

creating a windows 10 pro media tool: i purchased windows 10 pro less than a year ago and my hard drive crashed. I am using the media tool to create a download of windows 10 to install on a new hard drive but it does not give me an option to download the same version i purchased which was windows pro. How do i...
  9. Windows 10 Installation media creation tool, Downgrade from pro to home

Windows 10 Installation media creation tool, Downgrade from pro to home: Hello, so i have a laptop years ago and i somehow installed kms from windows 10 home to pro, but after recent updates i wanted to downgrade to windows 10 home with my original license. So i research and tried to reset my laptop twice, and now its still pro. i have backup all...
  10. Create Windows 10 installation media from WinPE media

Create Windows 10 installation media from WinPE media: I am currently running Linux on an older non-UEFI system, which recently had Windows 10 installed on it. Originally the PC had Windows 7 installed and was upgraded to 10. I am hoping to bypass the steps of recovering Windows 7 and upgrading, and instead install Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. had windows 10 pro tried reinstall now home