Windows 10: Creating Windows 10 rescue disk problem!!!

Discus and support Creating Windows 10 rescue disk problem!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It keeps saying A problem occurred while creating the recovery drive What i tried: 1. i manually formatted my flash drive 2. i used sfc /scannow my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Teodor Todorov, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Creating Windows 10 rescue disk problem!!!

It keeps saying A problem occurred while creating the recovery drive

What i tried:

1. i manually formatted my flash drive

2. i used sfc /scannow

my flash drive is an sandisk 16gb

:)

Teodor Todorov, Apr 9, 2021

2. Creating a Windows 10 Rescue disk

Well, it's clear that the operating system is corrupted and needs to be installed again. But if it helps, the error I get when I try to start up the system is:

bad system config info

It then tries to restart again and then I get the blue screen.

My question to the community is:

How can I create a rescue disk for my desktop which would require Windows 10?

I also have a Surface which runs 8.1. Can I create the rescue USB disk using the surface? Or will that only create a rescue disk for the surface running 8.1?

JoeScozzaro, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Creating a Windows 10 Rescue disk

I upgraded my home PC back in October from Windows 7. It has recently crashed and I get the blue screen with a few options but none of them restores the OS, so I believe I need a rescue disk.

Before I purchase Windows 10 to get new disks with the OS, I was wondering if I can create a Windows 10 rescue USB disk from my Surface Pro 3 running 8.1 to use to rescue my desktop?

JoeScozzaro, Apr 9, 2021
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Creating Windows 10 rescue disk problem!!!

create a rescue disk

Sounds like a good idea.

BulldogXX, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Creating Windows 10 rescue disk problem!!!

1. Creating Windows 10 rescue disk problem!!! - Similar Threads - Creating rescue disk

2. Forgot Password for Windows 10 - No Rescue Disk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Password for Windows 10 - No Rescue Disk: How can I reset my password without having a rescue disk? I tried System Reset and Factory Reset, but without the password I can't do anything and my laptop is pretty much useless. I just got this laptop 2 weeks ago and I'd really like to start using it again. Any suggestions...
  3. Problem creating a Macrium Reflect Windows PE rescue USB

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Problem creating a Macrium Reflect Windows PE rescue USB: I have a Problem creating a Macrium Reflect Windows PE rescue USB, From MR website all versions allow this except for the free version, so I should be able to do this. But cant see an option to include Redeploy. WHen I boot up with the USB and select redeploy it says I should...
  4. Problem creating a Macrium Reflect Windows PE rescue USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem creating a Macrium Reflect Windows PE rescue USB: I have a Problem creating a Macrium Reflect Windows PE rescue USB, From MR website all versions allow this except for the free version, so I should be able to do this. But cant see an option to include Redeploy. WHen I boot up with the USB and select redeploy it says I should...
  5. Problem Creating Macrium Rescue USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Problem Creating Macrium Rescue USB Flash Drive: Each of the Flash Drives i have tried, it gives an error, or won't create on the Drive. PC is Uefi, Windows 10 Pro 1909 x64, Windows 10 Clean installed on 12/25/2019 on newer SSD drive. Tried to create the usb flash drive then, but wouldn't create. Thankfully i only restore...
  6. It's necessary create a usb rescue disk?

in Windows 10 Support
    It's necessary create a usb rescue disk?: Hello, I want to know if it is necessary to create a rescue usb disk, in case windows 10 does not boot, if you already have the original windows 10 installation USB, downloaded through the media creator. Sorry for my English and thanks. 140034
  7. Rescue Disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Rescue Disk: Hello, Does this place have any windows 10 rescue disk or on a usb stick? I want to have a windows 10 plus rescue disk hopefully something free Thanks, P999
  8. Create Rescue Disk fails during disk creation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Create Rescue Disk fails during disk creation: Have a new Double Power 8.1 Tablet that I've upgraded to Win 10. Now I've got it set up just right, I'm attempting to create a Rescue Disk. Purchased a 16gb micro-usb drive which is successfully recognized. Ran 'Create Rescue Disk' from Windows search and checked 'copy system...
  9. Win 10 Rescue disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Rescue disk: I have a new laptop with win 7 pro installed. Once Win 10 is installed in July how will I be able to create a system restore disk? 7496
  10. Help with rescue disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with rescue disk: i have had to restore Win 10 7 times since first install. just updated audio drivers, and lost internet connection, which is what always happens---seems to happen at almost any time it feels like it. Also lost Word and the templates it came with after first restore, When...