Windows 10: Creating your own browser with HTML and JavaScript

Discus and support Creating your own browser with HTML and JavaScript in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the past several months, we have made numerous improvements to the Microsoft Edge rendering engine (Microsoft EdgeHTML), focusing on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Creating your own browser with HTML and JavaScript

Source: Creating your own browser with HTML and JavaScript | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Aug 26, 2015
  2. Trust_No1 Win User

Umm, so let me see I use GitHub the Open-source repository (used by mainly Linux and Android users) to download the full set of controls, to develop Microsoft's browser. Maybe I could get it to actually import bookmarks in the correct order, instead of backwards. Or get it so you could reset it to original default mode.

Perhaps, these are Microsoft's baby steps, in going to all open source. *Eek

:)

Trust_No1, Aug 26, 2015
  3. petrib Win User
    N95 8GB Help with Java anyone?

They will not help.

Opera: Does not come with its own J2SE support, so no different from the built-in browser.

Opera Mini: Cannot really handle interactive web pages (except very simple, basic HTML, JavaScript stuff)

NetFront: Same things as with Opera or the built-in browser = no Java.

petrib, Aug 26, 2015
  4. hadimassa Win User

Nokia E72 web browser problems

These are html and Javascript errors. Nothing you can do about. Try another browser like OperaMini or Skyfire.

hadimassa, Aug 26, 2015
Thema:

1. Creating your own browser with HTML and JavaScript - Similar Threads - Creating own browser

2. i created a html document in notepad with a html extension, i'm not able to find it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i created a html document in notepad with a html extension, i'm not able to find it: i created a html document in notepad with a html extension probably half a month ago, when i tried to search upon that file i'm not able to find it please help it was efforts of 4 months. i tried to search with every file name i knew but was failed, everytime i searched it in...
  3. i created a html document in notepad with a html extension, i'm not able to find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i created a html document in notepad with a html extension, i'm not able to find it: i created a html document in notepad with a html extension probably half a month ago, when i tried to search upon that file i'm not able to find it please help it was efforts of 4 months. i tried to search with every file name i knew but was failed, everytime i searched it in...
  4. i created a html document in notepad with a html extension, i'm not able to find it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Javascript Issues with all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Javascript Issues with all browsers: Good day,I have an ongoing issue with my browserschrome & Edge when I view all webpages. Sometimes parts of the website do not load, CSS problems, but it seems mainly linked to Javascript errors in my browsers. I have the most noticeable issue with youtube. Every video cannot...
  6. Javascript Issues with all browsers

Javascript Issues with all browsers: Good day,I have an ongoing issue with my browserschrome & Edge when I view all webpages. Sometimes parts of the website do not load, CSS problems, but it seems mainly linked to Javascript errors in my browsers. I have the most noticeable issue with youtube. Every video cannot...
  7. Regarding the HTML & Javascript

Regarding the HTML & Javascript: I want to fetch the autofill data using after clicking the button of html Page. Please find the scenarios, If I click on submit button, I want to fill the first name and email field automatically, using autofill data which is available in browser. Please suggest the...
  8. Save executed scripts/ HTML code in browser?

Save executed scripts/ HTML code in browser?: How can I automatically save scripts executed in the browser or the whole HTML code. When I click on an IP-Logger link it gets information like screen size or user-agent through all the scripts but the page is only shown for a short time and I am of course redirected to the...
  9. Javascript error in browser after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Javascript error in browser after 2004 update: I just recently updated my laptop to the latest windows (OS build 19041 version 2004), and I've been facing this problem. I heavily use both brave and edge chromium browser, but after this recent update, i noticed the javascript needs to be enabled on every new website i...
  10. Javascript

Javascript: Hello, I have been trying to correct the JavaScript Error I have been getting. The windows is windows 10 Professional , and I have 16G of memory with an I-5 processor . The problem is when I try to enable HughesNet Usage meter . It used to work just fine . A desktop Icon that...