Windows 10: Creating

Discus and support Creating in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Do you guys know of a studio to make games for windows? Like Android Studio esc.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by -Zoinks-, Aug 9, 2019.

1. -Zoinks- Win User

Creating

Do you guys know of a studio to make games for windows? Like Android Studio esc.

:)

-Zoinks-, Aug 9, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 9, 2019
  4. a111087 Win User

Creating

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Creating

1. Creating - Similar Threads - Creating

2. Dump files not created due to paging file issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Dump files not created due to paging file issues: I am having system shutdowns and wanted to view a dump file, but couldn't find one. I have it set to create a kernel memory dump at %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP Any time I try to change the dump settings (I wanted to uncheck restart system) I get the following error: "Windows...
  3. Creating a shortcut to trigger a shortcut in a background program?

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating a shortcut to trigger a shortcut in a background program?: I am transcribing audio, I have an audio program running in the background while I have a text program open to do the typing. I use ctrl + , as a shortcut in the audio program a lot, its the rewind function, but as it is, I have to keep switching out of the text program to...
  4. savings attachments multiple times to the same folder creates duplicates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    savings attachments multiple times to the same folder creates duplicates: I save needed attachments to folders on my computer. Sometimes I do not remember if I saved the attachment. With my previous computer, if I attempted to save the same file to the same folder, a warning appeared asking if I desired to overwrite the file. With my new computer a...
  5. How can I create a bootable Win RE in USB Flash drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I create a bootable Win RE in USB Flash drive?: Hello, How can I create a bootable Win RE in USB Flash drive? Thanks Daniel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-a-bootable-win-re-in-usb-flash/2953414f-1231-493c-8af2-58d2990fbf40
  6. Creating rescue media with Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Creating rescue media with Macrium Reflect: I just ran Macrium Reflect to build rescue media on a Windows 10 laptop. In Other Tasks -> Create Rescue Media, I selected Windows Boot Menu, checked Add boot menu, and clicked Build. After the operation ended successfully, I looked to see if Macrium had created a new...
  7. How to create manually a System Retore Point from cmdline/with 1 click

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to create manually a System Retore Point from cmdline/with 1 click: Ok, I can create manually a SRP by navigate with lots of clicks to the Win10 built-in dialog. But I prefer a much simpler way to do this with as few clicks as possible. Is there a built-in cmdline command which let me do that? Something like createsrp.exe -label "my...
  8. Can't fint the create tab in the "Photos" app (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't fint the create tab in the "Photos" app (Windows 10): As the title says, can't find it where it was supposed to be and I'm currently a windows insider btw, does that has to do with anything? Just in case ill attach a picture describing my build, thanks [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Error: Unable to create a temporary file. Access denied.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error: Unable to create a temporary file. Access denied.: I am usong Windows 10 with administrator rights, and using Quick Heal Total Security. I downloaded a game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare(Remastered) from www.crohasit.com . As I clicked on setup.exe it asked my permission to run it and then displayed me the above error...
  10. Unable to create Windows 10 bootable media using media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to create Windows 10 bootable media using media creation tool: I have troubles downloading windows 10 using media creation tool. I used a USB to get a copy of windows 10 for my new computer but the Windows 10 setup uses the wrong disk space. I used a Removable Disk (F:) but instead it tries to connect to the other disk space. What should...