Windows 10: Creation of System Recovery stuck on "Please Wait" popup window.

Discus and support Creation of System Recovery stuck on "Please Wait" popup window. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to create recovery drive on USB. Followed below steps: 1. selected Create a recovery drive option. 2. Checked on the checkbox on "Backup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Viswanath ReddyS, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Creation of System Recovery stuck on "Please Wait" popup window.

I am trying to create recovery drive on USB.

Followed below steps:

1. selected Create a recovery drive option.

2. Checked on the checkbox on "Backup system files to the recovery drive" and clicked on next.

3. Next the pop up window appears with Please Wait message.

I am stuck on this page from 1 hour, its not proceeding further.

Kindly advice.

Regards

Viswanath Reddy S

:)

Viswanath ReddyS, Mar 5, 2020

2. Creation of System Recovery stuck on "Please Wait" popup window.

I am trying to create recovery drive on USB.

Followed below steps:

1. selected Create a recovery drive option.

2. Checked on the checkbox on "Backup system files to the recovery drive" and clicked on next.

3. Next the pop up window appears with Please Wait message.

I am stuck on this page from 2 hours, its not proceeding further.

Kindly advice.

Regards

Laxmi.

LaxmiRathaur, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Creation of System Recovery stuck on "Please Wait" popup window.

Hi Laxmi,

The time that will take to create the recovery drive depends on the size of the files that you have selected. For us to efficiently assist you with your concern, we would like to know if the progress bar is moving or still stuck in the pop-up window until
    now.

We look forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, Mar 5, 2020
  4. kkanden Win User

Creation of System Recovery stuck on "Please Wait" popup window.

Windows system recovery stuck.

Hello, yesterday internet stopped working on my computer even though it was working on other devices. One of the suggested solutions to the problem was to do a system recovery. I chose the first system recovery point from 2 das ago and now I've been stuck
    on the "please wait while we are recovering..." screen for 17 hours. The computer is quite old as of now and I'm scared to shut down the machine while it's doing the system recovery. Any advice will be appreciated.

kkanden, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Creation of System Recovery stuck on "Please Wait" popup window.

1. Creation of System Recovery stuck on "Please Wait" popup window. - Similar Threads - Creation System Recovery

2. RDP Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Stuck at please wait: I have a windows 10 pc, and I am using Cisco Anyconnect VPN, and connecting to my desktop at work. I keep getting the “please wait” screen on my laptop. It never goes away. I can’t be driving 30 miles just to go reboot my PC in the office which defeats the purpose. Is there a...
  3. RDP Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP Stuck at please wait: I have a windows 10 pc, and I am using Cisco Anyconnect VPN, and connecting to my desktop at work. I keep getting the “please wait” screen on my laptop. It never goes away. I can’t be driving 30 miles just to go reboot my PC in the office which defeats the purpose. Is there a...
  4. System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen": Dear Community, We are having weird issue with some of our computers/laptops. When rebooting system, it gets stuck on "please wait" screen. Sometimes the same behaviour happens when turning on the systems. It takes more than 15 minutes staying stuck on this screen. I...
  5. System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen": Dear Community, We are having weird issue with some of our computers/laptops. When rebooting system, it gets stuck on "please wait" screen. Sometimes the same behaviour happens when turning on the systems. It takes more than 15 minutes staying stuck on this screen. I...
  6. System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at please wait: Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it up in troubleshoot because I turned it on a few times in a row and was being dumb, Anyway I selected restart instead of...
  8. Recovery drive stuck on Please Wait

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery drive stuck on Please Wait: Hi, I would like to ask for assistance on my problem when creating a recovery drive. I already have a 32 gb flash drive plugged in but the after clicking next on the Recovery drive, it stays on please wait and is not progressing. Thank you for future assistance....
  9. Recovery drive stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovery drive stuck at please wait: I was trying to make a recovery drive on my usb but when ever I hit next it sits at please wait forever please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-drive-stuck-at-please-wait/88f99e17-c72c-40d7-813c-4ffd4dbf1f47
  10. Windows stuck on please wait

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on please wait: Hello folks! I need help. Coming to point, I was facing some error related to dll (aom 0x00007b error) launching Age of Mythology. I came to know it can be fixed by copying 5 dll files to system32 folder. These files are associated with visual C++ redist. mfc100.dll,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. create recovery drive windows 10 stuck on please wait