Windows 10: Creative Audigy 2/2Z Drivers for Windows 10 1903 - No Sound.

Discus and support Creative Audigy 2/2Z Drivers for Windows 10 1903 - No Sound. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If you are experiencing no sound after updating to 1903 from 1809 or doing a clean install do the following: If you do not have Daniel K's SB Audigy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jamie_Fox, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Jamie_Fox Win User

Creative Audigy 2/2Z Drivers for Windows 10 1903 - No Sound.

If you are experiencing no sound after updating to 1903 from 1809 or doing a clean install do the following:

1. If you do not have Daniel K's SB Audigy Series Support Pack 6.2 installed already then download this from: https://danielkawakami.blogspot.com/2017/01/sb-audigy-series-support-pack-62.html and install using the custom install setting and uncheck the driver setup. Do not install the driver part!
    2. Download these drivers from: https://app.box.com/s/csaeqowda8in6pm4u65p04qm0rdcm18k(they are from the SB RX driver pack)
    3. Unzip the files and run setup.exe
    4. Reboot

If you get a BSOD during the driver install portion then do this:

1. Reboot into safe mode.
    2. Go into C:\Windows\system32\Drivers and delete ha10kx2k.sys. There is some sort of incompatibility with 1903 and ha10kx2k.sys that seems to cause BSODs.
    3. Install the RX drivers from: https://app.box.com/s/csaeqowda8in6pm4u65p04qm0rdcm18k if you have not already.
    4. Reboot

I tested this on two different systems and it seems to work. Kudos to mmmarkuss and others who contributed to to this solution.

Its sad that MS can't fix this.

:)

Jamie_Fox, Nov 25, 2019

2. Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS driver issue - NO SOUND- after Windows 1903 update

Hello, I am an independent consultant willing to help.

Thank you for publishing your question, please open the following Microsoft thread where you will be presented with all the information and a permanent solution to your problem, follow the steps and instructions that appear there:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for... one

This is the link that is provided there

Problem with the Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS driver: NO SOUND, after the Windows 1903 update

I hope this information solve your problem, I will be attentive to any comments.

Best regards,

Cristhian

CristhianEscobarPQ, Nov 25, 2019
  3. AngelP Win User
    Driver Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. for Windows 10

Hi, My Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro.
    I wanted to ask if there is Driver or something better and that works for the sound card Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro.

Here are the Driver for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 upgraded to Windows 10, but my Sound Card is the Audigy 4 Pro.:
    SBA4 SII PCDRV L02 3 01 0044.exe

But for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro, yet they are with older versions of drivers for Windows 7 and Windows Vista:
    SBAX PCDRV LB 2 18 0017.exe

Try to install the drivers for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 "SBA4_SII_PCDRV_L02_3_01_0044.exe" but throws an error message that prevents hardware installation.

The Driver of the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. Not work well in Windows 10, new clean installation.

What I have to do? I do not want to miss this fantastic audio card!

What are the driver operating in this card "Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro." For Windows10? *Think

AngelP, Nov 25, 2019
  4. DWFII Win User

Creative SB Audigy 2.zs not working

Hmmm...I don't see it. Checking the 'details" the RX is not listed. Am I missing something?

DWFII, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Creative Audigy 2/2Z Drivers for Windows 10 1903 - No Sound. - Similar Threads - Creative Audigy Drivers

2. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  3. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  4. Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver not working correctly ?

Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver not working correctly ?: My Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver is not working correctly. It use to work. My checked my hardware in linux and Mac OS and it works fine. So the problem is with the Windows Driver. What is happening is that I get NO audio out put in Win-10-Pro But it works fine in...
  5. Creative Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) has no sound after Win 10 Nov 2019 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creative Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) has no sound after Win 10 Nov 2019 update: Hello, A few hours ago I installed the Win 10 Nov 2019 update. My speakers no longer work. I have a Creative Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) sound card (I know its old). My USB Headset works fine. When I play music, the sound meter shows the speakers are 'receiving' sound but I...
  6. Creative SB Audigy 2.zs not working

Creative SB Audigy 2.zs not working: WinVer 1903 (OS build 18362.418) May be an unsolvable problem, but... Just upgraded to Win 10 pro, over the top of win 7 pro. Now my speakers won't work. Have determined that the speakers actually do work and the sound card works but the driver (6.0.1.1377 dated March of...
  7. Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS driver issue - NO SOUND- after Windows 1903 update

Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS driver issue - NO SOUND- after Windows 1903 update: Just updated to 1903, and have lost all sound,I know it's old soundcard, but it was working perfectly on build 1809/1803/1709/1703/1607.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creative-sb-audigy-2-zs-driver-issue-no-sound/1df5bf5d-b5ba-4e5d-9cd9-fcf4d05489c7
  8. Creative XFI drivers for Windows 10 no sound problem

Creative XFI drivers for Windows 10 no sound problem: Hello I have a Sound Blaster XFi Elite Pro On this page Creative provides drivers for Windows 10. https://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=126331&h=13a Unfortunately these drivers don't work anymore with latest windows 10 versions. I tried them but there is no...
  9. No Sound On Audigy SE?

No Sound On Audigy SE?: I'm not too fussed as this is for an old spare computer in the other room, and my sound is fine if I use the onboard sound card. But the other day, it was all working fine, and then I got a strange buzzing/humming sound over the speakers and there's been no sound since when...
  10. Driver Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. for Windows 10

Driver Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. for Windows 10: Hi, My Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. I wanted to ask if there is Driver or something better and that works for the sound card Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. Here are the Driver for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 upgraded to Windows 10, but my Sound Card is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audigy 2 platinum ex windows 10

2. Creative Audigy 2 ZS and Windows 10 1903 update

3. audigy 2 zs windows 10

4. sound blaster audigy 2 driver windows 10,
  5. audigy 2 drivers windows 10,
  6. audigy 2 zs win 10,
  7. sound blaster audigy 2 zs setup,
  8. audigy support pack 6.2,
  9. audigy 2 windows 10 no sound,
  10. sound blaster audigy 2 drivers windows 10,
  11. creative sb audigy 2 zs update,