Windows 10: Creative Audiogy 2 ZS Sound Blaster Not Working After Latest Win 10 Update!

Discus and support Creative Audiogy 2 ZS Sound Blaster Not Working After Latest Win 10 Update! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guys My Creative Audiogy 2 ZS Sound Blaster is not working after I updated my win 10! also the motherboard built in sound output is not working! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AKA AYMEN, Jun 7, 2019.

1. AKA AYMEN Win User

Creative Audiogy 2 ZS Sound Blaster Not Working After Latest Win 10 Update!

Hi Guys

My Creative Audiogy 2 ZS Sound Blaster is not working after I updated my win 10! also the motherboard built in sound output is not working! I have done the following:

1- Downloaded the latest sound card driver = did't work!

2- Downloaded the latest motherboard driver = didn't work!

3- Changed the "Default sound device" many times = didn't work!

4- Changed the PCI position of the sound card = didn't work!

5- Checked all the connection cables = didn't work!

6- Downloaded the latest win updates till this day 8-Jun-19 = did't work!

basicly it is a problem with the latest update of windows 10, because every thing was fine with the older ver.

so my question is

Will windows support solve this problem?

regards

:)

AKA AYMEN, Jun 7, 2019
  2. BXtreme Win User

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 1/2/4 for Vista 2.12.0002

Driver for Creative Sound Blaster Audigy, Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum, Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum eX, Sound Blaster Audigy Player, Sound Blaster Audigy Surround 5.1, Sound Blaster Audigy MP3+, Sound Blaster Audigy ES, Sound Blaster Audigy Digital Entertainment, Sound Blaster Audigy Digital Entertainment SE, Sound Blaster Audigy 2, Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum, Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum eX, Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS, Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer, Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook, Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum, Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro, Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Value, Sound Blaster Audigy 4, Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Digital Audio and Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro soundcards.

Download:
    http://files.creative.com/manualdn/Drivers/AVP/9908/0x017B5BF4/SBAXVSD_PCDRV_LB_2_12_0002.exe

It's for Vista *Wink Creative Audiogy 2 ZS Sound Blaster Not Working After Latest Win 10 Update! ;) And it's the final.

BXtreme, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS driver issue - NO SOUND - after Windows 10 Nov upgrade

Arul_D

I have tried the above suggested steps with no success.

The latest audio driver suggested is working in Windows 7 Pro on my computer, the same driver installed on Windows 10 Pro does not.

I have driver detail in the link provided on one drive.

I would appreciate if you know the driver that works for Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) card in Windows 10 Pro.

Note that the driver installed for this card was working in
    July Windows 10 version, something must have changed in Windows 10 November version.

Thanks,

SK

ShirishKadakia, Jun 8, 2019
  4. active95 Win User

Creative soundblaster audigy 2 Zs crashes Pc after win 10 November update

Dude, you're a god!!!

I got the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS to rock on Build 14393 32 bit doing this:

1. Clean install of the build with the card out.

2. Downloaded the driver SBA4_SII_PCDRV_L02_3_01_0046.exe and extracted the file onto a folder as per your suggestion.

3. Unplugged the network cable and shutdown.

4. Restart de pc, got into the desktop, open Device Manager and installed the driver
    manually. as per your instructions.

5. Sound rocking !!!!!

Thank you Tobias Jan.

active95, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Creative Audiogy 2 ZS Sound Blaster Not Working After Latest Win 10 Update! - Similar Threads - Creative Audiogy Sound

2. Creative sound blaster z not recognised

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creative sound blaster z not recognised: [ATTACH] I bought a new Creative Soundblaster Z to overcome problems with the integrated sound card (the audio output was "heard" by the microphone). So i open the case and install it on the PCI Express X 1, restarted the pc but it wasn't working. In the device manager I...
  3. Creative sound blaster z not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Creative sound blaster z not working: [ATTACH] I bought a new Creative Soundblaster Z to overcome problems with the integrated sound card the audio output was "heard" by the microphone. So i open the case and install it on the PCI Express X 1, restarted the pc but it wasn't working. In the device manager I...
  4. Creative Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) has no sound after Win 10 Nov 2019 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creative Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) has no sound after Win 10 Nov 2019 update: Hello, A few hours ago I installed the Win 10 Nov 2019 update. My speakers no longer work. I have a Creative Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) sound card (I know its old). My USB Headset works fine. When I play music, the sound meter shows the speakers are 'receiving' sound but I...
  5. Creative SB Audigy 2.zs not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creative SB Audigy 2.zs not working: WinVer 1903 (OS build 18362.418) May be an unsolvable problem, but... Just upgraded to Win 10 pro, over the top of win 7 pro. Now my speakers won't work. Have determined that the speakers actually do work and the sound card works but the driver (6.0.1.1377 dated March of...
  6. Updated to Windows 10 vs1903 Now my Sound card (creative sound blaster) won't work

Updated to Windows 10 vs1903 Now my Sound card (creative sound blaster) won't work: I updated to Windows vs1903 now my sound card will not work. I reinstalled the drivers, my speakers popped as the drivers had updated, but still no sound. I have an HP Z420, 64 bitwindows . the event viewer shows "Device...
  7. Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS driver issue - NO SOUND- after Windows 1903 update

Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS driver issue - NO SOUND- after Windows 1903 update: Just updated to 1903, and have lost all sound,I know it's old soundcard, but it was working perfectly on build 1809/1803/1709/1703/1607.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creative-sb-audigy-2-zs-driver-issue-no-sound/1df5bf5d-b5ba-4e5d-9cd9-fcf4d05489c7
  8. Lost sound after latest Windows 10 update (Sound Blaster Z)

Lost sound after latest Windows 10 update (Sound Blaster Z): Hello there, As in the title: I have lost sound after latest Windows 10 update, which happened yesterday (23rd June 2017) - I am using Creative Sound Blaster Z sound card. I have tried reinstalling the drivers, then reinstalling the device, then reinstalling the device and...
  9. Sound does not work after latest win 10 update

Sound does not work after latest win 10 update: My sound system worked fine until a few days ago when Microsoft did a mandatory update in the middle of the night. Videos have no sound My laptop does not play any of the usual notification sounds... like plugging in a USB device, startup etc. If I use the Dell...
  10. Sound stopped working after Creative Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound stopped working after Creative Update: Hello, I have Windows 10 on my HP TouchSmart Envy, and after updating to the creative update, the sound doesn't work. I am not hearing anything from my speakers. I am not seeing the sound visual up when I am looking at the Volume Mixer. I have the latest drivers for my AMD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audigy 2sx no sound

2. creative audigy 2 zs windows10 1909 driver

3. sblive audigy 2 platinum stopped orking

4. soundblaster audigy z2 windows 10 1909,
  5. creative seakers not working after 2020 update,
  6. AUDIGY platinum does not work in w10,
  7. audigy 2 zs windows 10 1909,
  8. creative soundcard not working after update,
  9. creative sound not working after update,
  10. sound blaster z software not working after windows 1909,
  11. windows 10 1909 soundbalster audigy 2,