Windows 10: Creative Labs Onboard Audio Issues Windows 10 Version 2004

Discus and support Creative Labs Onboard Audio Issues Windows 10 Version 2004 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just "upgraded" to version 2004 and lost onboard 5.1 surround audio Recon3Di, 2.0 stereo seems to work sporadically. Looking for solution apart of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HDW101, May 29, 2020.

1. HDW101 Win User

Creative Labs Onboard Audio Issues Windows 10 Version 2004

I just "upgraded" to version 2004 and lost onboard 5.1 surround audio Recon3Di, 2.0 stereo seems to work sporadically. Looking for solution apart of rolling back to 1909.
    Tried reinstalling audio drivers, clearing registry, reinstalling windows, etc without luck.
    NVIDIA HDMI audio is not affected.

:)

HDW101, May 29, 2020

2. Onboard Audio issues

Hi there,

I just purchased an asrock z170 extreme4 and I am having issues with getting the onboard audio working.
    My setup isn't detecting the sound card in device manager and I can't figure out why. The only audio device coming up is that of my graphics card.

I'll try and list what I've done to try to fix this issue:
    -Made sure that the BIOS setting for the onboard was set to Enabled
    -Fresh windows 10 install with all the newest drivers from asrock.com
    -I've tried unplugging the front audio connector on the motherboard to see if there's a conflict
    -Uninstalled realtek driver and downloaded and installed the newest ones from the website
    -Searched the internet for hours for a solution and cried a little
    -Reinstalled windows 10 and repeated the process and now I'm here

If anyone could kindly give me any suggestions I would appreciate it.
    At this rate I'm thinking my board is defective, which would be a shame.

If it will help the specs of my PC are:
    Intel 6500
    Nvidia gtx 970
    8gb ddr4 RAM

Audi0pr0bz, May 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, May 29, 2020
  4. Creative Labs Onboard Audio Issues Windows 10 Version 2004

Creative Labs quietly releases X-Fi drivers for Windows Vista

One of the complaints of Windows Vista beta testers was the utter lack of an X-Fi driver. A quick patch on Creative Lab's main website left much to be desired, offering very limited functionality. And so Creative Labs has made a much better driver, but put it on their Asian website. It is not listed on the European site. The driver, which is here, works on Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic, Platinum, Fatal1ty and Elite Pro cards. The driver should work on Windows Vista RC1 32 bit and Windows Vista RC2 64 bit. The only bug listed on Creative Lab's website is the lack of 6.1 surround sound, and a lack of support for some applications on the original driver CD.

Source: TheINQ

zekrahminator, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Creative Labs Onboard Audio Issues Windows 10 Version 2004

1. Creative Labs Onboard Audio Issues Windows 10 Version 2004 - Similar Threads - Creative Labs Onboard

2. No Audio Windows 10 Version 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Windows 10 Version 2004 Update: Hi, Following issues occurred when I updated the version of Windows 10 build 2004 upgrade. Issue : No Audio : neither OutputSpeakers/ External Headphones via 3.5 mm Jack nor InputSystem's Microphone/ External Microphone not even via External Bluetooth Headsets. Issues:...
  3. Is this a version 2004 issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a version 2004 issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kyleo91 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ieuufd/is_this_a_version_2004_issue/
  4. Windows 10 version 2004 TRIM Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 2004 TRIM Issues: What is the ETA on MS resolving the Windows 10 version 2004 TRIM for SSD issues, especially the massive unnecessary, worthless writes which are degrading the life cycle of SSD ? Should I roll back to v1909 or ditch Windows and install Linux ? Gigabyte AERO 15 Manufactured...
  5. Onboard Graphics after 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Onboard Graphics after 2004: I have a bunch of sff 9020’s and after 2004, the onboard intel isn’t showing in device manager and I’m not seeing any unknown devices. My bios is set to auto and multiple displays so that’s not the issue but nothing comes up when it’s plugged into the onboard ports. Any...
  6. issues upgrading to windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    issues upgrading to windows 10 version 2004: I encountered issues when upgrading my system to windows 10 version 2004. After installing the windows update, my system restarted. After restart, the system locked up with hitmanpro in the removing malicious software screen. Microsoft edge, and outlook, also were locked...
  7. Windows 10 Version 2004 Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Version 2004 Issues: After I installed Windows 10 Version 2004, it was really buggy across all of my computers including my new Laptop. So I reverted back to 1909, and my HP desktop wasn't so fortunate to get back up and running from the restore. I had to do an HP System Recovery. But one issue...
  8. GearsOfWar Windows 10 Audio Issue - 7.1 HeadPhones / Creative Card

GearsOfWar Windows 10 Audio Issue - 7.1 HeadPhones / Creative Card: To preface: (GoW4) I have had no other issues from the plethora of other games I've played on PC via steam/origin etc. etc. It began while playing for the first time and I noticed two of the guns sounded like Atari? (What I guess is like a very low quality conversion) I am...
  9. Onboard Audio issues

Onboard Audio issues: Hi there, I just purchased an asrock z170 extreme4 and I am having issues with getting the onboard audio working. My setup isn't detecting the sound card in device manager and I can't figure out why. The only audio device coming up is that of my graphics card. I'll try...
  10. Creative Labs Live!Cam Social Webcam Driver

Creative Labs Live!Cam Social Webcam Driver: I have no drivers for this webcam Does anyone know which drivers I can use ? Thanks 10581