Windows 10: Creative Live! Cam inPerson HD Model VF0720 Webcam not working after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Creative Live! Cam inPerson HD Model VF0720 Webcam not working after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, Went and did updates today for Skype etc and now my webcam won't work. It still records audio but unable to get video. I have been on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdamButters, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Creative Live! Cam inPerson HD Model VF0720 Webcam not working after Windows 10 update

Hi all,

Went and did updates today for Skype etc and now my webcam won't work. It still records audio but unable to get video.

I have been on the Creative website and downloaded new drivers then followed their instructions such as doing a restart and still nothing.

Could someone help me please?

Thanks,

Adam

:)

AdamButters, Jul 24, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Creative Introduces Live! Cam Optia AF

Creative Technology Ltd., today introduced the Creative Live! Cam Optia AF webcam, the world's first webcam to offer auto focus technology and a true 2.0 megapixel CMOS sensor. Finished in glossy black, with a new multi-element Precision Lens, Creative Live! Cam Optia AF raises the bar and sets a new industry benchmark for webcam video quality.

Creative Live! Cam inPerson HD Model VF0720 Webcam not working after Windows 10 update hires_AF_p2_thm.jpg

Creative Live! Cam inPerson HD Model VF0720 Webcam not working after Windows 10 update hires_AF_p1_thm.jpg

The new Creative Live! Cam Optia AF is packed with a powerful punch. Showcasing a class-leading 2.0 megapixel CMOS sensor, Creative Live! Cam Optia AF captures High Definition video at true 2.0 megapixel resolution and still images up to 8.0 megapixel interpolated resolution. High quality, multi-element Precision Lens also ensure a more natural experience during online chatting. Be amazed by the vibrant colours with outstanding details in the video and images!

First to feature automatic focusing technology, Creative Live! Cam Optia AF has its lens refocus upon detecting any movement of the subject, ensuring that focus is always spot-on and images stay sharp. Creative Live! Cam Optia AF also comes with Creative's unique built-in dual Adaptive Array microphones which deliver superb noise cancellation ability together with Live! Audio technology, resulting in clean and clear voice communication without annoying background noise. Parents will also be pleased with the innovative parental control feature which allows a password to be set for the camera usage, preventing any unauthorised usage.

Creative Live! Cam Optia AF offers state-of-the-art technology for instant Plug-n-Play and requires no driver installation for PC systems using Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later, including the latest Windows Vista. Macintosh users can rejoice as well as the webcam works flawlessly with Mac OS version 10.4.9 or later. Exhibiting true Plug-n-Play, Creative Live! Cam Optia AF works instantly with popular Instant Messaging software such as Skype, MSN and Yahoo.

Creative Live! Cam Optia AF also comes with the following features:
    • Certified Hi-Speed USB 2.0 high bandwidth allows the transfer of raw data from the webcam to the PC without compression, achieving superior video quality at 30 frames per second.
    • Creative Live! View technology encompasses all the video and imaging technologies and features that will deliver realistic or enhanced viewing experience, providing optimised light exposure, colour balance, and frame rates.
    • High quality, multi-element Precision Lens offer increased video clarity and sharper images, ensuring the best image quality.
    • Creative Smart Face Tracking technology automatically tracks face movements to keep the face constantly in the video frame.
    • Privacy control function switches the webcam off when it is twisted 90° downwards, preventing any video feed from accidentally flowing out.
    • The bundled handsfree stereo headset offers users an alternative for private conversation and can even be used for music listening.
    • Multi-axis swivel lets the webcam swivel horizontally up to 270° with forward and backward tilt, giving the maximum flexibility to achieve the best possible angle for videos and photos. If rotated backwards, the webcam automatically flips the image to the correct orientation.
    • Multi-usage base attaches easily to CRT monitors, LCD panels and notebook LCDs and sits comfortably on tables or other flat surfaces.
    • Creative Live! Cam Suite comprising of Creative Live! Cam Center, Creative Live! Cam Manager, Creative Live! Cam Console, Creative Photo Manager and Creative Photo Calender for performing advanced video tasks such as motion detection, remote capturing, organising and managing of photos and videos and more.
    Pricing and Availability

The Creative Live! Cam Optia AF is available in Singapore from April 2007 at a suggested retail price of $169.00. For more information, please visit www.asia.creative.com.

Source: Creative

malware, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Creative Announces Live! Cam Connect HD 1080 and Live! Cam Sync HD Web Cameras

Creative Technology Ltd today announced two new web cameras in its Creative Live! Cam line to provide PC and Mac users with a far superior video and audio experience than any integrated web camera can deliver.

Creative Live! Cam Connect HD 1080

Designed to deliver high-quality 1080p video on YouTube or Facebook with just a single click, the Creative Live! Cam Connect HD 1080 features dual stereo microphones that leverage Creative's CrystalVoice technology suite to transmit crisp, clear audio. CrystalVoice Focus suppresses noise to enable headset-free voice communications, while CrystalVoice Noise Reduction reduces background noises to enhance audio recording and Skype call clarity. Auto focus ensures the best possible video and image quality.

Creative Live! Cam inPerson HD Model VF0720 Webcam not working after Windows 10 update creative_live_cam_connect_hd_1080_01_thm.jpg

Creative Live! Cam inPerson HD Model VF0720 Webcam not working after Windows 10 update creative_live_cam_sync_hd_01_thm.jpg

Creative Live! Cam Connect HD 1080 Technical Specifications

● 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels) HD video resolution
    ● 18 mega pixel picture resolution
    ● Up to 30fps frame rate @ Full HD 1080p quality
    ● Dual stereo microphones with CrystalVoice technology suite
    ● 5MP image sensor
    ● Auto focus lens
    ● Plug & chat with Windows, Mac OSX10.5 and Linux Kernel 2.6
    ● Multi-attach base

"With the Creative Live! Cam Connect HD 1080 we are introducing the first web camera with our CrystalVoice technology, surpassing the capabilities of integrated cameras and web cameras alike with precision voice accuracy and ultimate clarity," said Low Long Chye, director of product marketing for Creative. "We're excited to implement technologies from our award-winning audio solutions into a web camera to provide a superior communications experience."

Creative Live! Cam Sync HD

This plug-and-play webcam enables HD video chat without requiring any driver installation. Users can share HD 720p video on Facebook and YouTube using Live! Central 3 Lite software. The integrated noise-canceling microphone enables clearer voice chats while removing unwanted background noise. Password-protected video preview ensures that the Sync HD webcam cannot be used without the user's permission. The included surveillance and monitoring software is accessible via mobile device or PC.

Creative Live! Cam Sync HD Technical Specifications

● 720p (1280 x 720 pixels) HD video resolution
    ● 3.7 megapixel picture resolution
    ● Up to 30fps frame rate @ HD 720p quality
    ● HD 720p (1280 x 720) image sensor
    ● Integrated microphone with noise-cancellation
    ● Plug & chat with Windows, Mac OSX10.5 and Linux 2.6
    ● Fixed focus
    ● Multi-attach base
    ● Cable length: 1.5 meters
    ● USB 2.0 Hi-Speed

The Creative Live! Cam Connect HD 1080 and the Creative Live! Cam Sync HD both include the robust Live! Central 3 software suite, which provides advanced video and audio effects, avatar creation, movie creation, desktop sharing features, touch screen control, parental control and remote surveillance and monitoring capabilities from a phone or PC.

Pricing and Availability

The Creative Live! Cam Connect HD 1080, priced at US$89.99 is slated for availability in October 2012, and the Creative Live! Cam Sync HD, priced at US$29.99 is slated for availability in September 2012. For more information, visit creative.com.

Cristian_25H, Jul 24, 2019
  4. freeem Win User

Creative Live! Cam inPerson HD Model VF0720 Webcam not working after Windows 10 update

Web cam creative. Can't configure with Windows 10 64 bit

My webcam (creative live cam vista im) work fine with windows 10 - 32 bit, but can't config at all with windows 10 64 bit,

it doesn't work.

what could be the solution?

Thanks

freeem, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Creative Live! Cam inPerson HD Model VF0720 Webcam not working after Windows 10 update

1. Creative Live! Cam inPerson HD Model VF0720 Webcam not working after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Creative Live Cam

2. Creative Live Cam 1080p

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creative Live Cam 1080p: Hi, I have question about installing Creative Live Cam 1080p. After installation process with offical cam drivers it appears as Vimicro USB Camera 358boot. And of course it doesn't work as it should, e. g. using Microsoft Teams or Google Meet. I've proceed Windows Updates,...
  3. Dell Laptop with an inbuilt webcam of Creative Live Camera which just does not work in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Laptop with an inbuilt webcam of Creative Live Camera which just does not work in...: I have a Dell Laptop with an inbuilt webcam which just does not work in Windows 10 Pro. I cannot use it for Zoom or Microsoft Team or any other facility requiring a video or camera. I have updated windows it has been done automatically once connected with high speed BB and...
  4. My Creative Live! Cam Sync 1080p camera problem

My Creative Live! Cam Sync 1080p camera problem: Hi There, I have connected this device to my new PC windows 10 64 bit. The camera works if the quality 640x480 but does not work on better quality 1920x1080. What should I do? Could you please help me? Thanks in advance. Zoltan...
  5. Microsoft Life Cam 1080p HD Sensor not working in Windows 10

Microsoft Life Cam 1080p HD Sensor not working in Windows 10: I have an HD Desktop that I had to reinstall Windows 10 on. I also have a Microsoft 1080p Life Cam HD Sensor, which was working previous to the reinstall of Windows 10. I hadn't used the camera in a while and just noticed it was not working and software/drivers no longer...
  6. HD 1080P Webcam Not Working

HD 1080P Webcam Not Working: Hello All, I just bought a Full HD 1080P Webcam. When I plug it into a usb port on my desktop PC the power light comes on. When I go to the windows key and select "camera" I get the message "windows can't find your camera". This is supposed to be a plug and play webcam. If I...
  7. Webcam is not working after windows 10 update

Webcam is not working after windows 10 update: My laptop is aspire E1-431 and it has free cyberlink Youcam 8 software. Can you solve this webcam problem by feeding a method to troubleshooter. I have disable the You Cam 8 in device manger and done a troubleshoot for hardware and devices but it doesn't work....
  8. Webcam works but not in FB Live?

in Browsers and Email
    Webcam works but not in FB Live?: When trying to launch Facebook Live Video I get the error message, "Unable to find camera". I have checked both Chrome browser security settings as well as FB security settings and they are both set to allow microphone and camera. I've also done the same from Device Center....
  9. Lifecam HD-3000/Live! cam HD VF0770 not working properly

Lifecam HD-3000/Live! cam HD VF0770 not working properly: A couple of months ago my lifecam webcam stopped working. Probably due to a windows 10 update (though why they'd want to break their own damn product I have no idea *cough*planned obsolescence*cough*). I tried numerous fixes, including uninstalling/reinstalling the device,...
  10. Creative Labs Live!Cam Social Webcam Driver

Creative Labs Live!Cam Social Webcam Driver: I have no drivers for this webcam Does anyone know which drivers I can use ? Thanks 10581

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vf0720 micro

2. Live! Cam inPerson HD (VF0720) Treiber windows 10 64 bit

3. creative vf0770 not working in windows 10

4. creative lab hd web cam vf0720